Predict the final record competition 2019

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I'm hoping for health and another 10+ win season.

Well yes, as do I. ;) If all the pieces come together, this could be a Super Bowl team, but I think at least 20 or more fan bases are saying that.

I will have to go dig it up, but last year around this same time I made a "double prediction". One with a healthy Rodgers and one without a Healthy Rodgers, I think my "unhealthy Rodgers" one was pretty close.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Well yes, as do I. ;) If all the pieces come together, this could be a Super Bowl team, but I think at least 20 or more fan bases are saying that.

I will have to go dig it up, but last year around this same time I made a "double prediction". One with a healthy Rodgers and one without a Healthy Rodgers, I think my "unhealthy Rodgers" one was pretty close.
If Rodgers doesn't play at least 12 games at full strength we're screwed, no question.

H

HardRightEdge

I'm willing to give you until after week 17, that should assure you of being really close to being right! ;)
Thanks!

There's a point where insufficient information, this year more than most, crosses over to sufficient information to make an informed judgement. That would be after week 4. But if you insist on some kind of answer, I'd say in the range of 7 to 11 wins.

Last edited by a moderator:

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depending on health and how quickly things gel, I'm going to go with 12-4.
TB1- NFC title game
TB2-8th
TB3-5th

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Thanks!

There's a point where insufficient information, this year more than most, crosses over to sufficient information to make an informed judgement. That would be after week 4. But if you insist on some kind of answer, I'd say in the range of 7 to 11 wins.
So somewhere between mediocre and damn good ;)

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SUCK IT LOSERS!!!!
No one else had faith so I didn't even need the tie breakers.
That's not entirely true, I just had too much faith :)

congrats on the prediction. How did you hold so steady despite hearing this team wouldn't be able to win 4 out of their last 5 games and were guaranteed losses at Detroit, Da Bears and MN? Did you ever waiver?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
That's not entirely true, I just had too much faith :)

congrats on the prediction. How did you hold so steady despite hearing this team wouldn't be able to win 4 out of their last 5 games and were guaranteed losses at Detroit, Da Bears and MN? Did you ever waiver?
No. Actually expected another loss since the bye but it didn't happen. SF was the last one, Before the season I figured KC was the last loss. At that time I figured the "O" would gel and we could run the table.

Reaction score
I'm absolutely stunned GB is a #2 seed (still with a chance at a #1 tonight)

I'm still working on my concession speech so I'll just offer "Congrats Poppa":tup:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm absolutely stunned GB is a #2 seed (still with a chance at a #1 tonight)

I'm still working on my concession speech so I'll just offer "Congrats Poppa":tup:
Before this weekends games I've also nailed the #2 & 3 tiebreakers. I would be disappointed to fall short of #1.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
No. Actually expected another loss since the bye but it didn't happen. SF was the last one, Before the season I figured KC was the last loss. At that time I figured the "O" would gel and we could run the table.

So despite defective logic ... You get to pump your arms and beat your chest? Sounds like something coming out of our nation's capitol.

So... Um ... Congrats, I guess. If that's the way it is. ;)

Reaction score
So despite defective logic ... You get to pump your arms and beat your chest? Sounds like something coming out of our nation's capitol.

So... Um ... Congrats, I guess. If that's the way it is. ;)

Yeah. So much for winning with dignity! :p
Oh. and You shouldn’t talk like that about our Speaker of the House! :whistling:

Members online