Post Game Thread : Packers beat Panthers to go 9-1!

Reaction score
Our running game is coming together more and more each week, and we added another new wrinkle in our O by having Brett line up as a WR, and having Driver take the snap and run it.

I'm thinking one of these weeks, Brett is going to catch a TD. :D

Tramon Williams scores a TD on a punt return. Props to the coaches for covering the possibility of a pooch punt, they were ready for it.

9-1, let's keep this thing rolling through Detroit this week!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay was having fun out there, trying some new things, hammering out some problems. It ended up as another victory.

9-1

Bring on the kitty cats.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, I would have never have believed it pre season and am so happy to be wrong !!!

9 and 1 BABY !!! YES !!!

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We didn't play all that well and still won by 2 TDs. Not too shabby (though that had to be the most boring Packers game to wath so far this year).

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had to watch the Lions. I would rather watch a boring Packers game than an exciting Lions game.

another W.

GO Pack!!

9-1

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't think it was too bad, there were some bad parts, but Green Bay won and thats all I care about.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was glad to see Brett throw so few passes. This was his second lowest number of attempts this year.
I actaully had hoped he would throw a few less.
With it being a short week it is nice that he didn't overuse the arm.
Ironically not only was this the second lowest number of passes, this was his second highest QB rating. His highest rating was the game he threw the fewest passes. (The Denver game).
Does this mean less really is more?

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who's laughing now at the 15-1???

I am going to look into getting Superbowl tickets tomorrow

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In the last two games Green Bay has won by a total of 48 points.

In the last two games Dallas has won by a total of 16 points.

I think if Green Bay can get past Detroit and Dallas 15-1 isn't impossible.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Detroit (despite losing) and Dallas (someone cover t.o.) both looked impressive today. We have our hands full, but for now, I am gloating!

9 and 1!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys looked like crap. NO run game. Average defense, but they decided to NOT cover T.O. who got 4 TDs. If the Cowboys don't have T.O. the cowboys dont win. It's as simple as that. and GB has guys who can cover T.O. So....game over.

EarthQuake

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A win Thursday locks up the division, realistically. Putting us 4 up on detroit, and six up on teddys/queens. Winning the next two games would be monumental, it would be proof that the pack is at the very least the second best team in the entire NFL.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Lions can be beat at home. I think we just have to protect the ball.
Turn overs are what Lions do best.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even if we lose every game from here on out ( I doubt) we are still better than last year.

LambeauEast

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys looked like crap. NO run game. Average defense, but they decided to NOT cover T.O. who got 4 TDs. If the Cowboys don't have T.O. the cowboys dont win. It's as simple as that. and GB has guys who can cover T.O. So....game over.

All that on top of Campbell throwing that INT during the 2 minute drill instead of running for the first down.

TheKanataThrilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the first half, and the first possession of the second half, but after that I really didn't like that the Pack did not go for the jugular. I wanted Favre to be able to sit most of the 4th quarter being as it is a short week. Then again I should not put all the blame on the team as the refs helped keep this game semi-interesting and also kept Brett on the field.