Packers vs Steelers shout box

Status
Not open for further replies.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Man, You would think I’m in the DeVondre Campbell camp, but that guy continues to impress me. I’m going to say our best defensive player of the year so far.

Reaction score
You know when a team is decent when they look sloppy and they still win by multiple scores.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, You would think I’m in the DeVondre Campbell camp, but that guy continues to impress me. I’m going to say our best defensive player of the year so far.

Sorry I have to say Preston and Jaire but I would list Campbell third most likely

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dillon continues to be the hammer with finesse many folks argued against he was. His yards per carry today with a young line and a good front seven is just crazy

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m watching CBS on hulu suppisedly live and its got the last minute of Jets/Titans and they’re showing 1st quarter score of the GB game.. i dunno about this streaming crap

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean everyone knows how close we’ve been on a couple balls that easily have 7-10 more points on the scoreboard.

But still if you’d told me after our fourth game we’d be 3-1 without essentially our two best OL, Z, Barnes and this game MVS out plus Prestong and Jaire getting banged I’d have said I’ll take it four weeks ago without a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts