Packers vs Steelers shout box

Status
Not open for further replies.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Of course, I say that and now he'll probably go to work on our depleted secondary.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly Steelers play calling is awful. With Big Ben not able to throw, they never had short crossing routes or toss to running backs.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
The secondary is getting hammered with injuries

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His technique was awful. He did not use his arms to wrap at all.

Because clearly on impact his whole arm became useless. Hoping was a stinger or dislocated shoulder at most - was where my mind went. However if either happened you cannot wrap even if you wanted too. Jaire usually does an above average job, especially for a CB

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Rodgers just needs 1 more TD and this is game over.
I almost want to say there's no way the Steelers come back even if the Packers don't score again, but historically speaking, anything is possible against Packers defense.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jeez, what a wasted drive. Looks like we're taking foot off the pedal!
backed up against your own end zone top of the 4th quarter with a 17 point lead is not the place to take chances.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You all are some freaking negative nancies. Rodgers missed the throw, no pedal pulling, call was there and first down for the taking and blew the throw - even Rodgers doesn’t bat 1,000 fellas

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can someone complain to CBS/Sunday ticket. My feed switched to broncos/ravens since before the end of the third
Ps, what's the score now

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
backed up against your own end zone top of the 4th quarter with a 17 point lead is not the place to take chances.
Yeah. Time to grind the runs, move the chains and keep the clock ticking. No time for slacking off. It isn't garbage time yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online