Packers vs Eagles Game Thread: The Week of Food Coma Edition

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jordan Love played extremely well.

Wasn't crazy about the cross body bullet to Cobb. I think he might still have some of that Favre recklessness in him, but otherwise he was excellent.
He's gotta work on those throws on the run. That was probably one of the reasons why the Packers drafted him - the scouting report said he could make the same types of throws that Pat Mahomes can make, but he's obviously not there yet.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Made a couple of lousy throws and had to settle for a field goal, but it wasn’t a disaster - so I take the loss. Unfortunately this is what we have to settle for - lol
Scored 10 points on 2 drives. We could have won some of those games in October with production like that.

Reaction score
Just read a quote from MLF. If Rogers is good to go he's playing next week.
That would be bordering on foolish for us to play #12 on meaningless games and simultaneously risk an injury that would be preventing possible trade scenario next season. All the while ignoring what we just saw again tonight.
It wouldn’t surprise me though he’s made poor decisions for back to back seasons.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
It's ego now for AR I think, but he's done IMHO

This year I'm not sure we would not have been just as good with Love or had better production
I think he's become an albatross for the entire organization.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
That would be bordering on foolish for us to play #12 on meaningless games and simultaneously risk an injury that would be preventing possible trade scenario next season
What is his trade value now?

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he's become an albatross for the entire organization.
Yeah its eerie, similar ending to Favre, but he was more "retire/unretire/retire/etc BS" every year lol. Can't really plan for anything, plus being the interception king

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol
Anywhere in the AFC is fine
I don’t think the Jets can afford what we’d need.
Maybe Denver. They have a great D
Then what would Denver do with Wilson? How many teams out there would be willing to take on AR's salary? I have this feeling 2023 will be AR's last season with us. I suspect he'll retire then.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol, who is giving up three 1st round picks for a grumpy 39 year old diva?
I've got to agree, I don't see anyone giving that much for him. Unless a team is really stupid or desperate.

As for Love, his throws looked good, compared to the limp ducks an injured Rodgers has been hurling. But I don't want to get too excited, because he was facing the prevent much of the time.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've got to agree, I don't see anyone giving that much for him. Unless a team is really stupid or desperate.

As for Love, his throws looked good, compared to the limp ducks an injured Rodgers has been hurling. But I don't want to get too excited, because he was facing the prevent much of the time.
I don't think it matters really. It's more so his mechanics - how Love "looked" when actually performing compared to the past.

Before, he looked slow, bad release, poor accuracy

Tonight, he was polished, quick release, smooth throwing motion, very good accuracy (mostly)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Have woken up in an alternative universe ??? People actually saying good things about Love ? :confused:

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again I can choose to take off ignore

When I speak My mind I’m told as a mod to shut up.. I’m not suppose to be human and allow people to tell me how to handle my emotions

So excuse me if I don’t follow rules for this un paying job

Tell you what

I’ll make you mod

You handle all the reports.. all the spammers and watch every ****ing post

You need to follow MY un written rule and if I don’t agree then I can tell you are an idiot and power hungry

Pretty sure I’ve never said any of those things?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Just read a quote from MLF. If Rogers is good to go he's playing next week.
Saying anything else would have given fans the impression that MLF was throwing in the towel, of course he is going to say that.

I actually think it would be silly not to play Love. The Packers are not making the playoffs and the decision on Love's 5th year is due in the Spring. Letting him play 5 actual full NFL games, with full practices with the #1's all week, can only help the Packers with that decision and more importantly, help Love improve as a player.

Last edited:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was happy to see one of my Day 3 picks doing well last night....JUST WISH IT WASN'T AGAINST US. Still shocked he went undrafted.

Reed Blankenship - S from Middle Tennessee
He's actually a guy I liked last year till he decided not to declare as a Day 3. He is now a high Day 3 type guy for me personally. Excellent speed, instincts and HIGH motor always (it is one reason he sometimes overplays). Keep an eye on if he is still there around the late 4th and into the 5th...excellent in that range and a guy I truly feel instantly contributes on STs and can for sure be depth early in his career on gamedays at S - very experienced being that single high safety.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Im glad Love did well. I threw in the towel and had to go to bed when he came in as I had work early this morning.

Too bad the defense sucks we could have won with Love.

JoePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
J.Love really looked good and was in sync with his receivers. Much better look than what we've been seeing and I don't miss the rolling of the eyes.
There's hope!!!!!

Members online

Latest posts