Packers vs Eagles Game Thread: The Week of Food Coma Edition

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Jordan Love played extremely well.

Wasn't crazy about the cross body bullet to Cobb. I think he might still have some of that Favre recklessness in him, but otherwise he was excellent.

Chaluke

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well- we all knew this season was a long shot at this point. So the positive is Love looked better than many of us expected. It would be great if he could play out the season so we know what we've got and give him some time to play before next year.

And maybe we can lose Barry in the process...

Reaction score
20 Rushes??

I’m appalled at this O game plan. Matt deserves blame for another poor game plan.
If Barry wasn’t a respected guy, he deserved to get a call tonight and ask him to clean his office out. I’d let him finish the season to be respectful. It’s time to rebuild.

Love looks fine. He’s got to learn some intricacies but he can run this Offense no problem. I wouldn’t play #12 again this season and if he doesn’t like it he can retire and kiss away his $150M guaranteed deal.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I don’t think I’ve bullied anyone? If i have then my sincere apologies. My wife works in the school system and bullying is a truly awful thing.
Again I can choose to take off ignore

When I speak My mind I’m told as a mod to shut up.. I’m not suppose to be human and allow people to tell me how to handle my emotions

So excuse me if I don’t follow rules for this un paying job

Tell you what

I’ll make you mod

You handle all the reports.. all the spammers and watch every ****ing post

You need to follow MY un written rule and if I don’t agree then I can tell you are an idiot and power hungry

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's the most impressed I've ever been with Love, but to be honest that's not saying much.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jordan Love played extremely well.

Wasn't crazy about the cross body bullet to Cobb. I think he might still have some of that Favre recklessness in him, but otherwise he was excellent.
So *ideally* you want the MIDDLE ground between Favre and Rodgers

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How do you defend a DC that just allowed the most rushing yards for a team in the history of the sport??
Lol… Mondio is correct… you don’t. However that doesn’t excuse the poor individual play by the players either. Don‘t worry, I ‘m with you (always was) fire Barry lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts