Packers vs Eagles Game Thread: The Week of Food Coma Edition

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know many of us said it, Dillon had to be suffering something early in year. Last three weeks or so he has finally looked like his old self.

He had looked slow, zero explosion and was almost reactive in his power until about three weeks ago.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if I’m Gutenoverated, I tell Lanotmuchbetter that the D coordinator is gone at the end of the year. I would certainly make a call to JL to see if he wants the job now

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay's Team should start with Defense. Everyone expected them to show up this year defensively. I blame this on Barry and his defensive schemes.

They sit back and don't attack offenses. There's no way anyone can tell me that with 7 - 1st round picks on Defense that Green Bay should be this porous. Barry went with a defensive scheme to defend the pass and doesn't play a physical form of defense.

I'm pretty much sick of this.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can’t wait to watch Love excel against an elite defense with the absolute plethora of help that the receiving corps will give him…. This was sarcasm.

It isn’t even a tiny bit about putting Love in to win. You sure as heck can finally get a look at him finally for a few games with season gone.

I’m torn, we win tonight we are still in it, but on life support….if we lose I truly think best interest of GB to let Rodgers heal, put Love in and see what we have.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice response. Nice to see some fire for a change. Let's see that the D doesn't give it right back

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know many of us said it, Dillon had to be suffering something early in year. Last three weeks or so he has finally looked like his old self.
I think that.

And just, generally, better OVERALL play by the OLine as well

It goes BOTH ways for a running game. Gotta have good OL play and good runningbacks who can find holes, make plays, etc.

Reaction score
It isn’t even a tiny bit about putting Love in to win. You sure as heck can finally get a look at him finally for a few games with season gone.

I’m torn, we win tonight we are still in it, but on life support….if we lose I truly think best interest of GB to let Rodgers heal, put Love in and see what we have.
Yeah.
We got help with a Seattle loss. Atlanta lost
Giants lost
Bucs lost
Bears lost
I suspect The Giants will nosedive also.
We’d have to get to 9-8.

As you said this game is detrimental. It’s over with a loss

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coaches know what they have in Love. He's sitting on the sidelines while the QB with a broken thumb on his throwing hand is still out there.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He clearly didn't get it. What are the refs doing talking about how to get away with giving it to them?

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see Love play some, my main gripe with him is his release. It's too slow IMO.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He’ll look like garbage against this defense with very little preparation during the week.

Latest posts