Packers vs Eagles Game Thread: The Week of Food Coma Edition

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sometimes Rodgers says he's from Butte, sometimes from Cal. I wonder what makes him choose one over the other.

dziga

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean...WOW!

How did this team get this bad this quickly? There is not a single unit except perhaps the running backs that are worth a damn. Just garbage all the way around.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couldn't even last 5 minutes. This is a bad football team. Worse, they're a soft football team.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean...WOW!

How did this team get this bad this quickly? There is not a single unit except perhaps the running backs that are worth a damn. Just garbage all the way around.
Trying to win with a broken thumb on the THROWING hand of your QB is a huge factor in our 19 ppg average.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Joe Barry is letting Hurts run wild. Several runs he was 10 yards downfield before confronted by a Defenser.
Sorry I’ll have to disagree there.
and I will disagree with your disagreement. Rewatch those plays. There were players in positions to stop him. They didn’t.

David Ciembronowicz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB QB said they have a shot to "run the table", still time to get back in this game after all only 14 points down and just 5:58 gone in the game...... oh, that really sounds bad.. what is worse is that it looks bad in all 3 OFF/DEF/ST in the first 5 min.. This can get worse and most likely will, this is a bad football team and does not appear that have any idea how to turn it around.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Put Love in. Rodgers isn't winning this game. His accuracy is just not there.
Can’t wait to watch Love excel against an elite defense with the absolute plethora of help that the receiving corps will give him…. This was sarcasm.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts