Packers vs Eagles Game Thread: The Week of Food Coma Edition

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again

Your on ignore

But why can’t a mod bring smack

Jfc

Cause you have more power than others? Haven’t you seen Spider-Man? We’re supposed to look up to you, not learn how to talk down to others.

In my defense, on my phone, it cut out the part about banning. So, hopefully you can prove that poster wrong?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Cause you have more power than others? Haven’t you seen Spider-Man? We’re supposed to look up to you, not learn how to talk down to others.
That’s why I ignore

So now your back

Please stop egging me on

Unless I am missing the rule mods can’t be a smart ***?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You're right you don't you're just a punk *** who tries to flex being a mod on a forum who has a "guy" on the packers organization as you've been a "fan for over 2 decades" from Favre to Rodgers but ALWAYS hates truth of the fans. Big man here. Keep talking **** to us who call out no WRs or terrible D or bad coaching. You fold like a pill bug everytime we call you out
Lmao

I love u

Never flex

Show me?

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're right you don't you're just a punk *** who tries to flex being a mod on a forum who has a "guy" on the packers organization as you've been a "fan for over 2 decades" from Favre to Rodgers but ALWAYS hates truth of the fans. Big man here. Keep talking **** to us who call out no WRs or terrible D or bad coaching. You fold like a pill bug everytime we call you out

He only flexes his massive intellect, which, as we all know, is what smart people do!

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
That was PI on Philly.

Oh well. Gotta recover an onside kick to have a shot regardless.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t think I’ve bullied anyone? If i have then my sincere apologies. My wife works in the school system and bullying is a truly awful thing.