Packers vs Chiefs Preseason 3: Game Thread

OP
OP
Pkrjones

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
69 yd punt by O'Donnell to attempt to flip the field...but a 16 yd runback to the 38 let them out. :(

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I thought that the juiced up special teams is showing massive improvement. Particularly punt coverage.

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seeing Skyy Moore makes me sad knowing I wanted him over any WR we drafted. Really hope Watson pans out.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Tyler Goodson made two Chief defenders look stupid. I'm not sure who he reminds me of... with that spin move of his.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not impressed with this o line run blocking. You're looking at least two starters out there, and as many as five on opening day, and they struggle like hell to gain anything most times. If this team is going to lean more on the run this year this could be a sign of trouble.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Not impressed with this o line run blocking. You're looking at least two starters out there, and as many as five on opening day, and they struggle like hell to gain anything most times. If this team is going to lean more on the run this year this could be a sign of trouble.
Who are the starters you see. But 26 yards and fine blocking for a td isnt good?

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Myers, Runyan, Newman. If Bak and Jenkins aren't ready opening day, probably all five you saw start tonight. You caught him by surprise on 3rd and 10th and most of that was Goodman. Getting their ***** kicked the rest of the night.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts