Packers vs Chiefs Preseason 3: Game Thread

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably never saw him coming. That was on him. Oh well. He’s had a good training camp I don’t care these trolly haters say.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Probably never saw him coming. That was on him. Oh well. He’s had a good training camp I don’t care these trolly haters say.
He has. I think Clements had everything to do with that. He's starting to recognize the speed of the game.

Reaction score
We blew a Redzone attempt being sloppy. Also what’s the deal with running into the kicker call? That’s roughing the K by rule.

Our ST coverage is suspect on both K and P. Also, how does a 26 yard FG nearly get blocked? Wasn’t that supposed to be addressed?

Clearly Missed holding on a possible INT. He literally had his Jersey and tackled our DB to prevent the INT as he jumped for the ball.
Where are these refs from??

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice drive kid
He has. I think Clements had everything to do with that. He's starting to recognize the speed of the game.
Agreed. We can thank #12 for that hire. That wasn’t a coincidence he came back lol!

coulomb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty sure Amari Rodgers has gotten more offensive touches in this game than all other games he has played in combined.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I would have made the thread but was at work. How did Love look.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Our punt coverage team needs to be kept on the field after the game to run wind sprints......... until the team flight leaves KC. Then make them run back to Green Bay!!!
The ST was that bad eh?

Members online

Latest posts