Packers vs Bengals: Preseason Game 1 Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Finally we are back to some resemblance of football.

What are you most excited on watching tonight in what position. I hope Love looks solid tonight in however long hes in for.

For anyone living outside of Wisconsin the game is being broadcasted on the NFL Network.

Reaction score
I’m most excited to watch our draft picks and fringe players. I’d love to get a couple guys such as a Cox Jr. Or Valentine to kinda blow it up.
I’m also most excited if I can get tuned into NFL network and I’m excited I’m leaving work as we speak and TGIF!

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Shotgun and a deep go route down the sidelines? That’s not the Matt LaFleur offense!!!!!!

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
WTF, I'm watching the NFL Network, the Packer game is supposed to be on, and they're showing the Bucs/Steelers game, what the crap?
Are you in The Steelers area? I'm near Tampa and I'm getting the Packers game.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you in The Steelers area? I'm near Tampa and I'm getting the Packers game.
I'm in Indiana. The guide said Packers/Bengals, but nope.
I don't mind watching the rerun, but who knows now when they're going to run it?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Nice short field drive and Love did drop it in there well. Good concentration by Doubs

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Good throw by Love there. This young receiving core could grow into something insane

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Love with a good outing tonight.

Reaction score
Going to guess that Carlson won't be the kicker week 1.
Watching that is sickening after having Mason all these years. Missing consecutive XPA’s is becoming worrisome. We can’t go into the season missing gimme’s. Many Kickers don’t miss any XP all season.

OP
OP
Zartan

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Wilson looks good. Hope he makes RB3 looks like he has the speed.

The missed PATs from Carlson is worrysome

Reaction score
Wilson looks good. Hope he makes RB3 looks like he has the speed.

The missed PATs from Carlson is worrysome
That dude had some Jets when he bounced outside. He is from Roanoke, VA which is referred to as “Star City” (there’s a Zoo on the bluff with a large Star overlooking the town). Maybe that Star rubbed off on him

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wilson was electric he is big too..that’s an impressive run for what 5 touches
Wicks looked good.
Clifford impressive for his first nfl game

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Watching that is sickening after having Mason all these years. Missing consecutive XPA’s is becoming worrisome. We can’t go into the season missing gimme’s. Many Kickers don’t miss any XP all season.
It’s a concern for sure especially the troubles in camp. But rich won’t advocate for a new kickers he has known Anders since he was a kid. He will be our kicker this year..

Reaction score
It’s a concern for sure especially the troubles in camp. But rich won’t advocate for a new kickers he has known Anders since he was a kid. He will be our kicker this year..
Nobody is advocating for Anders not to make the team (yet) However if this continues on into regular season or starts costing us games? Rich can advocate all he wants, but there will be a new Kicker brought in.
Hopefully he gets these fixed pronto, we’re wide Right on a XPA? It’s not like we’re testing his distance here. Those are imperatives once regular season arrives.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts