Packers vs Chiefs Preseason 3: Game Thread

D

Deleted member 6794

Of course, thanks Pk. Some people use first names and it can be confusing, especially for players who haven't been around for years. I just prefer last names.

That might be confusing when talking about the Smiths ;)

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That might be confusing when talking about the Smiths ;)
You found the one exception even I use! Preston is memorable on its own, fortunately. So is Z but we know where he is now.

And I haven't figured out what to call Rashan Gary. Rashan is probably best as Gary is just another American first name. :cool:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You found the one exception even I use! Preston is memorable on its own, fortunately. So is Z but we know where he is now.

And I haven't figured out what to call Rashan Gary. Rashan is probably best as Gary is just another American first name. :cool:
Put cheese on everything

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just call him Gary. Sometimes the ordinary belongs to extraordinary and it’s no longer ordinary. Gary is a beast

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just call him Gary. Sometimes the ordinary belongs to extraordinary and it’s no longer ordinary. Gary is a beast
He's really come on. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get 15 or more sacks this season, especially with the improvements in the DL and Walker and Campbell at ILB. And the secondary can help force sacks by giving the QB nowhere to throw. All around it looks like a great D. Now they have to prove it. I'm not too concerned.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I refer to all Packers as their surname. I don't claim to have any of them as my personal friends. The only Packer I'll sometimes refer to by first name is Lombardi.
Side Note: I drove by Vince's former residence in Allouez on Sunday. Cross off one more item on my bucket list.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bad Advice. Cheese should most properly be enjoyed primarily as a stand alone! This is where cheese really shines!
I thought that went without saying, but emphasis duly noted. And a little red wine on the side never hurt..... much.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I refer to all Packers as their surname. I don't claim to have any of them as my personal friends. The only Packer I'll sometimes refer to by first name is Lombardi.
Side Note: I drove by Vince's former residence in Allouez on Sunday. Cross off one more item on my bucket list.
I would agree that Vince is a good exception to the surname rule. Say Vince anywhere in WI and people will know who you're referencing. Well, anyone in WI on Medicare.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the way Rashan sounds. I use that.

Members online

Latest posts