Packers vs Seahawks Preseason Game 3: Game Thread

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was wondering why he got so much time. I'd have had Mcgoo in earlier in the quarter. I know Cliffy needs snaps but not today. I'd have looked more to see if Mcgoo is worth a PS spot.
I'm guessing he is?

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldn't see yesterday's game. I haven't been able to see much of preseason action this year. The NFL Network is replaying this game tonight at 10 pm EDT so I'll check it out then.

Reaction score
I couldn't see yesterday's game. I haven't been able to see much of preseason action this year. The NFL Network is replaying this game tonight at 10 pm EDT so I'll check it out then.
I broke down and paid the $80. You get all the games from near any device on NFL + unless it’s televised locally.
It’s really not too bad a deal and down from the $99 previous years so it’s fair imo

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Cox Jr stood out again as disruptive

Is this the name you gave yours? ;)

Oh wait....Brenton!

If he isn't on the 53, there is something they don't like about him off the field, because his on the field play has been really solid. I've been watching him ever since they signed him and on most of the plays, he is either taking down the person with the ball, pressuring the player with the ball (QB) or somewhere close to the ball. This is no ordinary UDFA LB or even a day 3 guy.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like, I like all three of our QBs, but I'm not overly impressed with our receivers.

Reaction score
What did you purchase for $80?
NFL+
(Formerly called GamePass @$99)

I can rewatch any game anytime both condensed (40min) or Full game after it’s over.

In the past it didn’t let me watch regular season live though. It picked them up like 5 min after the game was over etc.

I can watch from most devices. I watch games on my iPhone or smart tv or iPad

Last edited: