Packers better be on their toes.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers beat a patsy last Sunday and they get maybe an even patsier team this week. The headline of the Green Bay Press Gazette's preview of the game earlier this week said it well: BROWNS GOOD AT RETURNING KICKS, NOT MUCH ELSE.

This is a team that's 1-5, can't move the ball, can't score, can't stop anybody and has a third of its roster down with the flu.

Anybody who has Cleveland on their schedule expects to add a number to their win column. So thought the Buffalo Bills 2 weeks ago.

There's really not a world of difference right now between the Packers and Bills and Green Bay had better take this game very seriously or risk falling victim to the most embarrassing loss of the year.

This game is the tune up to the big rematch with Minnesota the following week. This is the game to stop the penalties, the sacks, the dropped passes, and get a running game that means something going. This is the game to continue building up a new defensive culture with possibly a second straight shutout performance.

Settling for field goals instead of touchdowns isn't an acceptable performance this time. If the Packers don't put at least 4 offensive td's on in this one something's seriously wrong with the offense.

This is a game where it not only matters whether it's won but how the team plays the game as well.

But it should be the Packers' 4th win of the season. Just like the EAgles should have beaten the Raiders last week.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's really not a world of difference right now between the Packers and Bills and Green Bay had better take this game very seriously or risk falling victim to the most embarrassing loss of the year.
Besides a great qb, wrs and a defense? Yeah, not much difference between both teams...:shock:

I agree on the taking serious part, but then again, after the way they played in preseason as opposed to what has happened so far, I doubt they'll take anyone lightly. As shown by the Detroit game.

And you're right on the Eagles Raiders comment. But, like you said, the Eagles didn't took them seriously. Happened to the Giants, last year, against this same Browns...

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I was at that Bills/Browns game, and let me tell you why the Bills are far worse off then us Packers.

1.) Trent Edwards WONT throw it more than 3 yards.
2.) Trent Edwards CAN'T throw it more than 3 yards.
3.) T.O and Lee (two Great Recievers) won't run short routs (under 3 yards).

OP
OP
P

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, the Bills did have the Patriots beat in their opener; until they gave it away.

They have defeated Miami and the Jets; a couple of fair quality opponents.

Who have the Packers beat? The Rams and Lions comprise two-thirds of the win total so far.

Members online

Latest posts