PACKER BEAR GAME

UNCLE DON

Cheesehead
Reaction score
THIS GAME IS NOT A GIVEN AS THE BEARS ALWAYS PLAY THE PACK TOUGH. THROW OUT THE RECORDS AS THE BEARS HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE. THEY WILL MISS BRIAN U. IN THE MIDDLE BUT THE PACKERS NEED TO STOP THE SILLY PENATIES, FUMBLES AND BRETT HAS TO CUT DOWN ON INTERCEPTIONS, IF THEY ARE GOING TO ADVANCE PAST THE FIRST ROUND IN THE PLAYOFFS. RYAN; YOUR SITE NOW HAVE OVER 1000 HITS?? NOT BAD FOR A FAN IN OMAHA

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, welcome Uncle Don, glad you could get on to the site! Now we just have to get my dad out here!! I look forward to reading your posts, as everyone here should as well. This guy knows entirely too much about the Packers!!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd focus on saving Ahman Green - resting him as much as possible until the Playoffs start - and let Najeh and Fisher both get more time with the ball. Besides that, Batman has had more fumbles than anyone else on the team this year.... not good!

Uncle Don - you have to admit that this year compared to last - Brett's INT's are waay down. But, so are his TD's. Just the same, as long as Brett pays attention to fundamentals and Rossley gets outta the way - we could find ourselves playing the Eagles yet one more time.. it "could" happen! I just wonder which Atlanta Team everyone will be seeing second week of January(???)

Members online

Latest posts