Offseason moves?

David Pynnonen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone thinks we should do this off season. Pretty broad based question but its almost crunch time to sign some free agents

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Do people actually know who's running the Packers?

Everything could happen, but until something actually does, I won't be surprised.

My guess is that you are right. We shouldn't get our hopes up for TT to do anything special in FA. Its just not his M.O. Hopefully he will prove me wrong though.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want Randy Moss ok thats a few years old but who do we ever sign in FA anyway?

Ummm.. Charles Woodson. It may have been 4 years ago but I remember a lot of people were psyched to have him on the team. It's still a mystery as to how 31 other teams managed to pass him by.

OP
OP
David Pynnonen

David Pynnonen

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we need to bring in a kicker i think..to give crosby some motivation to quit sucking..he cost us several games

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see a veteran CB (Dunta or Cromartie?) and Darren Sproles. I know it's wishful thinking, but we can't be the youngest team in the NFL every stinkin year, and still be competitive....can we? I'm afraid after Washington, Dallas and New England get done with the free agents, there won't be any left.

A1MEANGREEN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to see a veteran CB (Dunta or Cromartie?) and Darren Sproles. I know it's wishful thinking, but we can't be the youngest team in the NFL every stinkin year, and still be competitive....can we? I'm afraid after Washington, Dallas and New England get done with the free agents, there won't be any left.

your right would like to see sproles & cromartie we could use them both but i doubt anything will happen but we can hope i guess

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would love to see Robinson or Cromartie in Green and Gold.. Wouldnt mind signing a veteran RB but I would also like to draft a young guy as well. Spiller will never be there but would be a dream to see in Green Bay, Maybe Ryan Matthews can fall to us in the second round? wishful thinking there too, but you never know with the draft.

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if we got a veteran corner, preferably Dunta Robinson, and a backup RB and one OL player to create some competition that would be fine. I mean 3 FA is hardly anything for some things, common TT get the pole out of your *** and spend some cash.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Jets have placed a 2nd round tender on Leon Washington. Would anyone be interested in him coming to GB?

I wouldn't mind. I've seen a lot of Jet games and Leon Washington definitely has potential. The only problem with him is that he wants to be paid top dollar, something he'll have trouble doing with a guy like TT as GM.

Killazach

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trade up?

I know it's not about Free agency, but honestly with the way TT runs this team I'd be estatic if we trade up to try and get CJ Spiller. We need a change of pace running back, and I loved Brandon Jackson in the past, but he just honestly isn't cutting it. I know it's a big thing to hope for, but FA signing of a few OL and a CB with a trade up to get CJ Spiller, we would be an ALMOST flawless team in my opinion.

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dunta Robinson would be awesome in GB. I don't think that the Jets would let Leon Washington go away, specially because they'll release T. Jones.

Mack_20

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CJ Spiller in a Packer uniform is a dream... Hope more than anything it happens, but there is close to 0 chance in my opinion..

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it's not about Free agency, but honestly with the way TT runs this team I'd be estatic if we trade up to try and get CJ Spiller. We need a change of pace running back, and I loved Brandon Jackson in the past, but he just honestly isn't cutting it. I know it's a big thing to hope for, but FA signing of a few OL and a CB with a trade up to get CJ Spiller, we would be an ALMOST flawless team in my opinion.

Can u imagine TT paying 6+ million for 2 RBs? Ryan Grant will probably hold out for another season.

Ghost of Billy Mays

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My money goes to S Ryan Clark from Pittsburg, makes sense, although is a bit injury prone. I like the Rams S Atogwe as well, he was tendered first right to refusal. (that is more of a pipe dream though)