Official studs and duds Seattle

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FYI, Bostick confirmed in interviews that his job was to block and Nelson was supposed to catch.

Then what was he doing playing the ball throughout the play? So he doesn't do his assignment and then, with his hands on the ball- and on an on-side getting the ball is ultimately all that matters- he doesn't bring it in? Makes him look even worse.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Special Teams showed its true colors again. They've been awful for years now. Yet Slocum is still there. He needs to go for sure. As much I want to blame it on Capers. He had them ready to play today and the did for 55 mins. The offense went full conservative as well so can't blame it all on the Defense. McCarthy does need to take all offseason and rethink the way he attacks games. He is too worried about not blowing teams out. You need to go for the kill and go for it early. That's what the Seahawks have.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Special Teams showed its true colors again. They've been awful for years now. Yet Slocum is still there. He needs to go for sure. As much I want to blame it on Capers. He had them ready to play today and the did for 55 mins. The offense went full conservative as well so can't blame it all on the Defense. McCarthy does need to take all offseason and rethink the way he attacks games. He is too worried about not blowing teams out. You need to go for the kill and go for it early. That's what the Seahawks have.

Has always been his forte....coaches scared to me. That's why no packer lead is ever safe against a good team..today was a perfect example of that. On the second drive where they stopped Kuhn why not go fullhouse and have two lead blockers for Lacy vs just Kuhn? Vintage MM

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vintage capers defense when it needs stops they bend and break. I expect the same results next year because he'll be back.
Wait, you said they were likely a sub .500 team and would never make the playoffs. You should be ecstatic that they did as well as they did. Or at least - if you were honest and had some character - you would admit you vastly underestimated this team and its management.

G

GhostofCurly

There were so many reasons the Packers lost this one. Narrowing it down to one or two plays or play calls is futile. Next year.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait, you said they were likely a sub .500 team and would never make the playoffs. You should be ecstatic that they did as well as they did. Or at least - if you were honest and had some character - you would admit you vastly underestimated this team and its management.

I vastly underestimated this team and it's management. Were going to the Super Bowl!!! Oh wait...

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude kiss my butt! I lve been going at it with idiot Seahawks fans for a week so don't tell me I didn't give them a chance to win. Thy should be ashamed! Why in the heck shouldn't they ?! They lost a game they ha won by being out played in a span of 5 minutes! So no! They didn't shut doubters up because no one outside Packer nation gave us a damn chance so don't tell me to root for another team!!
Then how about giving your annual "Packers suck" predictions a rest? He's dead on with your 8-8 prediction and your "won't make the playoffs" predictions. OWN IT.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Then how about giving your annual "Packers suck" predictions a rest? He's dead on with your 8-8 prediction and your "won't make the playoffs" predictions. OWN IT.

They made the playoffs. That's it, they made the playoffs! You guys happy??

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can anyone make a case for Slocum and Zook returning? Its not just this game....its all year...its the blocked kicks...its the past years...its the kickoff return blocking....its a lot of things and its a long time coming. Capers made adjustments this year and some guys finally developed. He made a few bad calls this game but he had these men prepared today to win.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually the only real special teams gaff today was the Bostic play. The fake fg for a touchdown was completely on AJ hawk chasing Ryan and letting a guy run wide open behind him when Ryan wasn't going to outrun anyone for a first down. That's just AJ hawk being clueless.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hawk was the only one there. Ryan didn't have to outrun anyone other than him. Unless I was missing something from the tv angle it looked like Hawk was in no mans land with no help on either end.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has always been his forte....coaches scared to me. That's why no packer lead is ever safe against a good team..today was a perfect example of that. On the second drive where they stopped Kuhn why not go fullhouse and have two lead blockers for Lacy vs just Kuhn? Vintage MM
Because Kuhn usually gets the yard and if he had gotten it this time you wouldn't be on here *****ing about it. There was nothing wrong with the play. It was the execution.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I vastly underestimated this team and it's management. Were going to the Super Bowl!!! Oh wait...
Oh shut up already. You DID underestimate this team and DRASTICALLY. And you KNOW it. So does everyone else.

Latest posts