Official studs and duds Seattle

JacobInFlorida

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So haha not knocking the 2pt conv wasn't the biggest non play??

right def was called --- had it stopped, haha decided not to knock the ball down..

He does that, we win

Maybe. But who says we can get into FG range if Seattle knows they can't give up FG? Different situation.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya......that changes the time continuim back to the future 2 style if haha knocks it down and you assume a FG.

Oklahoma_Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:

Mason Crosby
Haha Clinton-Dix (Minus that 2-pont attempt)
1st half defense
O-Line
Edit: Add Morgan Burnett. He played his *** off. Don't know how I forgot him.

Duds:

Brandon Bostick (You had one f*cking job)
Defense in the last 8 minutes + OT
Coaching/play-calling

I'm still trying to understand how we managed to pry defeat out of the jaws of victory. Un-F-cking-Believable.

Last edited:

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was the worst loss in packer history..I'd rather get blown out then watch what I just watched. This team should be ashamed. They blew a golden oppertunity to shut a lot of doubters up but they chocked .

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it true that Bostic was supposed to block and let Jordy catch the ball or is that speculation?

Who knows. Communication seems to be a recurring problem on Packers special teams. Does the coordinator have something to do with that?

acrossthepond

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Difficult to take this defeat. We battled and had the Seahawks on the ropes for a lot of this game. The defence was playing awesome but just couldn't keep it going the whole game.
Not recovering the onside kick and letting them get the 2 point conversion were the 2 things that turned the game...and the fake field goal of course.
But, we all should be proud of our Green Bay Packers for contributing to an amazing game really.
And you gotta give the Seahawks credit for the way they came back into the game.
We will come back next year stronger. Nobody should be "disgusted" by today. A couple of lapses killed us...if we hadn't had those lapses we'd all be talking about going to the Super bowl...it's as easy as that.
I'm gutted by the result but we should all hold our heads up high and be proud of our guys. Next year we will try again and get behind the classiest coach in the NFL in Mike McCarthy and the rest of the team as we start another run at the Super bowl.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is 10xs worse than the fail Mary game. I feel sorry for Rodgers bug time..played the best he could on one good leg to have the defense blow another playoff game yet again. Wth slides with 5 minutes left in a championship game after an interception? Only one of our players smh. That could've been another 3 points right there.

HaHa'sRightGlove

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we have to look back at the first half when we had Seahawks absolutely rattled and on the ropes. We put up three field goals and I said to my friend at the time, you have to take advantage of moments like this because Seahawks are the Seahawks...they'll be back. We didn't take advantage of the opportunities we had...and then threw it away in the last give.

They're going to be busy in the film room that's for sure.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, Bostic lost the game. The guy is a pro athlete and is paid to catch the ball.

Ok then blame the defense for not being able to tackle the last five minutes of the damn game...they are pros who get paid .. The rush defense is pathetic and so was the red offense that's why they lost. That Bostic play was huge but nothing compared to those to elements of the game.

Sky King

Reaction score
Exactly. Burnett's play changed the game. Seahawks have no hope if he returns the ball to FG range. He gave them hope.
If nothing else it is symbolic of what the entire team seemed to do at the end. They laid down thinking that they had the Seahawks beaten. Their best efforts were strangely left on the table. That's the part that has me scratching my head.

Last edited:

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
This was the worst loss in packer history..I'd rather get blown out then watch what I just watched. This team should be ashamed. They blew a golden oppertunity to shut a lot of doubters up but they chocked .

Shut a lot of doubters up? Yeah, whatever you say, Rodell. If there is something I have learned from you, it's that your family of doubters never shut up.

You'd rather have them blown out? Why? So, you can find some shred of justification in your inane predictions over this past seasons?

8-8 is the best the Packers will do? They won't make the playoffs? Who made those predictions? But, have you shut up, yet? Not a chance.

Who should be ashamed? A Packer team that had the defending World Champs on their heels at home in a game that nearly no one, INCLUDING RODELL330, gave a chance to win,.... Or you?

I think you'd make a great 49ers or Seahawks, fan. You should consider it.

SMH

PFanCan

Reaction score
Duds

I point the finger at the coach staff. The play was too conservative at the end. I don't blame Bostic. One drop doesn't equate to the loss.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
May be in the minority, but don't mind the offensive play calling near the end.

We did go run, run, run once but the odds of picking up the first on 3rd and 14 is slim against that defense.

Up two scores late run, run, and pass to pick it up is the way to go. We just did it last week. Difference is it worked then so nobody complained about it.

Plus, our defense was still playing fantastically at the times of those calls.

PFanCan

Reaction score
Smh no excuse for dropping that ball period. Bostic didn't lose the game but he should be gone.

Yeah. Rodgers threw a couple INTs. He should be gone, too. And, Jordy dropped one. Fire his sorry butt. They are pros paid to do things. No excuse.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shut a lot of doubters up? Yeah, whatever you say, Rodell. If there is something I have learned from you, it's that your family of doubters never shut up.

You'd rather have them blown out? Why? So, you can find some shred of justification in your inane predictions over this past seasons?

8-8 is the best the Packers will do? They won't make the playoffs? Who made those predictions? But, have you shut up, yet? Not a chance.

Who should be ashamed? A Packer team that had the defending World Champs on their heels at home in a game that nearly no one, INCLUDING RODELL330, gave a chance to win,.... Or you?

I think you'd make a great 49ers or Seahawks, fan. You should consider it.

SMH

Dude kiss my butt! I lve been going at it with idiot Seahawks fans for a week so don't tell me I didn't give them a chance to win. Thy should be ashamed! Why in the heck shouldn't they ?! They lost a game they ha won by being out played in a span of 5 minutes! So no! They didn't shut doubters up because no one outside Packer nation gave us a damn chance so don't tell me to root for another team!!

PFanCan

Reaction score
Dude kiss my butt! I lve been going at it with idiot Seahawks fans for a week so don't tell me I didn't give them a chance to win. Thy should beg ashamed! Why in thenhell shouldn't they ! They lost a game they had one by being out played in a span of 5 minutes! So no! They didn't shut doubters up because no one outside Packer nation gave us a damn chance so don't tell me to root for another team!!

Fair enough. I won't kiss your butt, though.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fair enough. I won't kiss your butt, though.

That just upsets me! I posted on FB were going to the SB right before the collapse so imagine how I feel? I'm embarrassed for all packer fans because I'm sure I'm not the only one who was ready to celebrate a trip to the SB just to have this sorry pathetic execution ruin it!

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Super Stud - Russell Wilson, who is now the greatest QB of all-time. He throws 4 picks (FOUR) and still wins the game.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look at the 1 positive thing to come out of today, somewhere, in some impoverished nation some lucky kids are getting their Green Bay NFC champs hats and shirts.

They would have gotten them anyways - it would have been Seattle on those shirts if we didn't choke.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts