Official stud n duds KC

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But the problem is, does his self assessed value match his actual value? We already overpay at the glamour positions of quarterback and 43DE/34OLB, WR, can the team afford to overpay at a blue collar position like 34 DE? Im curious where was the team with it's rumored offer and where was Mike Daniels with his demands? We might not be able to afford to keep him.
Don't know where I saw it but early negotiations were Packers in $6Mil/yr. range and Daniels started at $10Mil/yr. Don't think TT will pay that :(... although a number of 3/4DE's recently re-upped for over $10Mil/yr (Luiget, Heyward, C. Jordan).

Last edited:

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
But the problem is, does his self assessed value match his actual value? We already overpay at the glamour positions of quarterback and 43DE/34OLB, WR, can the team afford to overpay at a blue collar position like 34 DE? Im curious where was the team with it's rumored offer and where was Mike Daniels with his demands? We might not be able to afford to keep him.
If he and Raji continue this level of play,
there is a very real possibility that we are unable to afford to sign either one depending on who else is available in the free agency pool. We could get priced out on both of them especially if we win the Super Bowl which is what I think will happen if they continue this level of play.

With that thought in mind, we have 9 draft picks coming in the next draft. Could very well see two DL taken since we probably will draft a RB, OT, TE, ILB, OLB and S.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers just threw 5 TDs without his #1 receiver entering the season, a hobbled starting RB, a backup RT, and no #3 (now #2) WR.

All I can say is wow. Just wow.

One of these days McCarthy needs to let ARod go for the record of 7 td passes in a game - if not 8.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If he and Raji continue this level of play,
there is a very real possibility that we are unable to afford to sign either one depending on who else is available in the free agency pool. We could get priced out on both of them especially if we win the Super Bowl which is what I think will happen if they continue this level of play.

With that thought in mind, we have 9 draft picks coming in the next draft. Could very well see two DL taken since we probably will draft a RB, OT, TE, ILB, OLB and S.

We could say this is a nice problem to have.

Reaction score
Studs - Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews (that man is everywhere!!) and Jimmy (James) Jones!

Duds - KC's receivers (but I won't complain on that one)

Latest posts