Steelers inactives:

WR Chase Claypool
OL Rashad Coward
DT Carlos Davis
OL Chukwuma Okorafor

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why was EQS even playing? Malik Taylor beat him out...right? And he adds nothing.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alexander ac joint..hope he doesnt miss to much
Did not look good. We have to hope for no surgery. Healing for someone working in an office can be short. For an athlete it is much longer. If you work that joint too soon it can get worse.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No lie, Kevin King gonna need to step up big time should Jaire be down for a time. I fear we could be looking at a Jaire abscence that is three or four weeks minimum

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An uneven, workman like effort..The kind of game you just take the W and be thankful.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Injuries are becoming an issue. If they can get through the next two games and start getting healthier by mid season they should be okay. Going to need to be a trade and or free agent pickup to help the defense pass; rush is none existent.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Injuries are becoming an issue. If they can get through the next two games and start getting healthier by mid season they should be okay. Going to need to be a trade and or free agent pickup to help the defense pass; rush is none existent.
We aren't alone in our injuries, usually this time of year all the teams are seeing what kind of depth they have. The good teams have it, the weak ones don't. That said, I agree that the Packers are probably shopping on the defensive side of the ball. No doubt a CB, OLB and maybe DL are areas where we could use experienced vets.

MVS is a loss on offense, but I don't think one that forces the team to find a replacement. The patched up OL has been holding up pretty well and once Bahk and Jenkins are back, should be a real strength. A real credit to the OL coaches.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly...MVS getting hurt, I hate to say this, helps Green Bay's future in possibly resigning him. IF Aaron is back in 2022, and I'm MVS, I'm willing to sign a one year prove it type deal that is perhaps sub-market to some.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was nice not having to worry about Claypool. I think the score might have been different had he played. Not saying we lose, but I think the Steelers score at least 1 more TD.
And who is to say that had the Packers had MVS WE may have had one more TD. Or if we had Z WE may have had one more strip sack.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My Ouija Board says "no change today".
You got a Ouija Board? You lucky bastard. All I have to pin all my hopes and dreams of the future on is a magic 8 ball.

Wow, I figured bastard would get censored. Someone is sleeping on the job.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it was a W...and all W's are good...but it could have easily gone the other way with competent QB1 play form Big Ben. dude's washed up. our defense was much better than week one again despite the injuries. the offense continues it's disjointed play with the Rodgers offense having it's affect on the MLF offence. periods of baffling formations and play calling...very 2019ish yet again. several standout players starting with Dillon and the punter. Cobb. anyone blocking Watt lol. the new ILB (forgot his name). Clark. several others. 3-1 is right where i figured they'd be at this point. didn't expect the NO loss or the SF win. Cin will be a tough one if we don't get some folks back.