Official Pack vs Chiefs

D

Deleted member 6794

Bakh has generally graded out well in pass pro, above average at the position by FO and PFF, run blocking is where he's struggled for the most part. As a whole he's been a pretty good fit for our pass heavy offense and his weakness in run blocking can be covered by the play of our superb interior OL.

Bakhtiari was ranked in the bottom half of starting left tackles in pass protection during his rookie season and in the middle of the pack last season. He has struggled during the first two games this season though.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Bakhtiari is in his third season right now.

Dwayne Bowe currently is the last wide receiver to catch a TD pass for the Chiefs, doing it in week 14 of the 2013 season vs. Washington. They set an NFL record last week going 21 games without a TD reception by a WR.

Burnett aggravated the injury during Friday´s practice. The Packers ruled him out for tonight´s game on Sunday.
Your right, I must have been thinking of Linsley.

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Couple things...

Bakh is playing banged up and it shows. He isn't a Pro Bowler but the kid is a pretty good player. As a few posters have mentioned he is still early in his career and has certainly not peeked yet. I am not ready to throw in the towel on him yet and think he has a nice career ahead of him. Not great, but a good player.

The Burnett injury DOES hurt. He and 21 have a good thing going and his presence in the backend will be missed tonight. I may be in the minority but I wouldn't mind seeing Richardson get the call tonight to help keep the run game in check. Let CCHD hawk the ball and have 28 play up near the line smacking would be runners in the mouth. I know the guy is pretty inept in pass defense but he can run and hit which is the best part of 42's game. As the numbers show, the vertical passing game is not the strength of the KCC team and I like the pieces we have to neutralize their key weapons. Have CMIII key on Kelce and put a lot of coverage on their only game-breaking WR, Maclin.

Bottom line is I like the way we are playing right now and if the game comes down to Rodgers vs Smith it's a no-brainer. Should be a great game but I fully expect our boys to move to 3-0 and keep that mo rollin...G P G!

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
The Burnett injury DOES hurt. He and 21 have a good thing going and his presence in the backend will be missed tonight. I may be in the minority but I wouldn't mind seeing Richardson get the call tonight to help keep the run game in check. Let CCHD hawk the ball and have 28 play up near the line smacking would be runners in the mouth. I know the guy is pretty inept in pass defense but he can run and hit which is the best part of 42's game.
But can Richardson "catch" Charles? Not in straight ahead speed but would another DB be better able to react to Charles' quickness?

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But can Richardson "catch" Charles? Not in straight ahead speed but would another DB be better able to react to Charles' quickness?
I was speaking more to the meet him in the hole type plays. 28 can bring the wood and I could see him used as basically another ILB but I am sure Hyde will get the call. I do expect 28 to make some plays tonight as this would appear to be his type game. I am watching the clock at work like crazy counting down the seconds...I meant working.

D

Deleted member 6794

I may be in the minority but I wouldn't mind seeing Richardson get the call tonight to help keep the run game in check. Let CCHD hawk the ball and have 28 play up near the line smacking would be runners in the mouth. I know the guy is pretty inept in pass defense but he can run and hit which is the best part of 42's game. As the numbers show, the vertical passing game is not the strength of the KCC team and I like the pieces we have to neutralize their key weapons. Have CMIII key on Kelce and put a lot of coverage on their only game-breaking WR, Maclin.

The Chiefs would try to exploit Richardson's deficiencies in coverage with either Kelce or Charles. I'd dather have Hyde line up at strong safety instead of Burnett.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This pass rush is as good as well see all season. I would be lying if I said I wasnt worried about Rodgers taking a few hits tonight

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
wanting a major win to overcome my bitterness from Dec 18th , 2011.. well not really bitter but...still irritated!!:mad:

Reaction score
A win is a win and I will gladly take it, but even for as unimpressive as KC played - they kinda closed the gap in the score a bit though, no? While I had no inherent fear that we would lose, I don't like how we kind of ease up a bit on our opponents sometimes and then the nearing end minutes of the 4th quarter get a bit more intense and nail biting. We've seen it before not go in our favor...

Any thoughts?

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Definitely on your side. There are some of us for whom "yes, but" is a way of life. The only game for which I consider "a win is a win" is the Super Bowl.

Reaction score
And I too will take a Superbowl win ANY DAY, or in this case specifically any Final Playoff day! Although, for me being a Chicagoan, anytime the Pack play the BooBooBears it's Superbowl for me as I proudly strut my Green Bay colors around the city.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts