Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Buccaneers 11/8: LOSE 38 - 28

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe the Packers are among the poorest coached teams in the league. To many penalties. Too many stupid mistakes, coaching errors, blunders upon blunders. Things that just shouldn't be happening at this point in the season. If I were a betting man, I'd think both he and Ted will be gone by the end of the season. This was a team that people were talking about SuperBowl coming out of pre-season. They're not close to being a really good team yet.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They blitz they should have had this kid probably 5 times and they run by the QB, they don't wrap up.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They blitz they should have had this kid probably 5 times and they run by the QB, they don't wrap up.

Tell me about it. This is driving me crazy. We had that guy dead to rights and let him scramble for a couple first downs. Second half we will get a couple more sacks.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is definitely a safety. Dammit!

Actually now that I see it. Looks to be on the 4 inch line.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is having a hard time finding open receivers. Is this the playcalling or is Rodgers slipping a little?

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Rogers scares the ******* outa me now adays. I agree, its hard to tell if its the playcalling or not, but He's not making the plays he used to. Its either long distance or short 3 yards this game. Nothing mid field.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
another penalty. Do these guys practice at all during the week? And if they do, what do they work on? They don't look sharp offensively. Their defense can't finish play.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate how Jarret Bush is being subbed into the lineup continuously. He's giving freeman too many coverage windows.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron has no feel in the pocket at all. He's got to get rid of the ball. His offensive line is terrible and that is Ted Thompsons fault. There is no reason that he coudn't have picked up some veteran help in the off season.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he's throwing into triple coverage. What the hell is watching film of Favre. That's the kind of crap that Favre threw up for 16 years.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts