Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Buccaneers 11/8: LOSE 38 - 28

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
That drive just got snuffed. Looks like Jennings had it, and it popped out/knocked out.

Missed the first half. How did Taucher get hurt?

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, this is almost making me sick, not almost it is. O-line is terrible, even I feel uncomfortable when they snap the ball so I know Aaron feels that way too, and he doesn't seem to be himself anyway. On the other hand, maybe Driver should play D, did you see that hit?

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver's hit was phenomenal. Maybe he would've gotten those missed sacks on Freeman. lol

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
omg that hit was amazing. Rogers is throwing into triple coverage, which is very unlike him. I feel that he was told to take more chances down field because of the vikings game. And not to mention Jennings was complaining about not getting the ball enough a while ago, so maybe he's trying to weave some into him.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree, even with the short amount of time he's been here this season Ahman is showing better athleticism than Grant.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers lose this game, Mike McCarthy can kiss his job goodbye and so can Ted Thonpson. Write it down.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dammit that sucks our defense is lacking big time. I might have to retract my "we almost look like a playoff team."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts