Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Buccaneers 11/8: LOSE 38 - 28

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Jarret Bush just joined my "Grant, Williams, Barbre" list of all time bad players on the Packers

Packer 007

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers lose this game, Mike McCarthy can kiss his job goodbye and so can Ted Thonpson. Write it down.

I officially had that hope after Tampa Bay blocked the punt.

I hate to say it, but it finally got to that point. I'm just not impressed by the regime. I think I've been more than fair in my assessment up to this point.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
absolutely disgusting. The entire offensive line got pushed bck into Rogers. The whold line. I'm telling you I think Mike is absolutely terrible at getting his teams ready to play. There is no excuse fo this against a team that hasn't wona game

Packer 007

Cheesehead
Reaction score
absolutely disgusting. The entire offensive line got pushed bck into Rogers. The whold line. I'm telling you I think Mike is absolutely terrible at getting his teams ready to play. There is no excuse fo this against a team that hasn't wona game

I think the result of the Johnny Jolly incident last week is quite telling, as well.

I want to see some venom and spit flying, particularely after completely stupid plays. If you consider yourself a contender, that is unacceptable.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Ok, I think it's time. MM and TT have to go. This collapse is inexcusable.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
6 sacks today. MM looks like a lame-duck coach with too many problems in all aspects of the game

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted Thompson is going to catch so much flack this week for the work of this offensive line and Mike will get crap too for not having his team ready to play. Bad game management by McCarthy, very poor special teams play, bad coaching time and again and again and again. Poor execution by the line. just bad play upon bad play. If I were Murphy I'd make every packer fan happy and fire both of those guys after the game.

Packer 007

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ted Thompson is going to catch so much flack this week for the work of this offensive line and Mike will get crap too for not having his team ready to play. Bad game management by McCarthy, very poor special teams play, bad coaching time and again and again and again. Poor execution by the line. just bad play upon bad play. If I were Murphy I'd make every packer fan happy and fire both of those guys after the game.

Don't worry. They'll look at the film and clean things up.

*sarcasm*

Wonder what Holmgren's up to.

*Not sarcasm*

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Vikings win the division, and their is no chance we get a wild card. Everyone put your helmets on, Viking fans are gonna throw their worst at us.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
why did they allow Green to get his " record" when they needed to keep the drive alive..Right after that series it all went down hill

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, made the worst team in the league and a rookie look like champions.

Thats just great.

This o-line should all be cut today. Dont even let the ****ers on the plane home.

I thought ST were supposed to be better now

Tired of hearing about Jennings being an Elite WR.

Safety is still an absolute joke.

Our LB's are getting beat like rented mules.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They let Ahman get that record because in the minds of the coaching staff it was more important for him to get that record than it was to try and win this game. They lose to and 0-7 team.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikings win the division, and their is no chance we get a wild card. Everyone put your helmets on, Viking fans are gonna throw their worst at us.
Not me. I have seen the vikings lose way too many games like this. It looked like rodgers had time today but there didn't seem to be anybody open. Tamba bay was at home and they are bound to win a game so it just happens like that sometimes.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Wow, made the worst team in the league and a rookie look like champions.

Thats just great.

This o-line should all be cut today. Dont even let the ****ers on the plane home.

I thought ST were supposed to be better now

Tired of hearing about Jennings being an Elite WR.

Safety is still an absolute joke.

Our LB's are getting beat like rented mules.

Great Summary. Can't agree more. Driver is #1 reciever, Jennings is good, but Driver is elite. O-line is obvious, ST crapped out, and who the hell is #20? and why is Bush in?! 3-4 is not for us with this LB core, they can't cover the blind side of an elephant

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been supportive of this team and its staff for too long. We need a coach who is going to prepare his team for games. It is absolutely depressing watching this team. Feels like last year all over again...GAHH

WNCPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How embarrassing...

Despite unbelievably poor play from Rodgers (just how long can you hold onto the ball today there buddy?) and the offensive line (ummm...can you guys block anymore?), the special teams takes the prize for one of the worst performances this season. Pathetic...

This is sadly huge, and in a bad way. 5-3 and we are still in the hunt. 4-4 pretty much dooms us to hoping for miracles.

We probably need to finish no less than 7-1 the rest of the way to get into the playoffs. We can't do that playing like we have the last two weeks. This was truly a pathetic effort.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts