Nfcg duds and studs

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Not a single soul for the Packers showed up in the first half. No one. No other way to put it than to simply say that they just **** the bed.

Offense was embarrassing
Defense was embarrassing
Special teams was embarrassing
Coaching was embarrassing

It was nothing but swift *** kicking.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rename thread to just Duds

Well, Adams is a stud. Aaron jones is a stud.

Duds.

Aaron rodgers.

Rush defense.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds:

First half Rodgers
Defense

Studs:

Second half Rodgers
Adams
Sternberger

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a single soul for the Packers showed up in the first half. No one. No other way to put it than to simply say that they just **** the bed.

Offense was embarrassing
Defense was embarrassing

This is what I just don't understand about this team. Why???

They already got embarrassed two months ago so why not be more prepared?

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Offense was embarrassing
Defense was embarrassing

No need to exaggerate. It wasn't ALL bad. In particular, the offense as a whole was NOT embarrassing. Rodgers's INT and fumbles killed drives and if he had played the first half like he did the second half it would have been a much closer game.

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
First half was embarrassing, but mostly I put the huge dud on the D. They allowed 2 punts all game, and got DEMOLISHED on the ground. Jimmy G didn't even throw the football for what felt like 1.5 HOURS

The offense had its work cut out for them and we're going up against a monster and I knew it'd be tough. But that defense?? Awful

Also this is now the FIFTH playoff game that a GB team has given up 37+ points under Rodgers... How many years do we have to spend wasting 1st round picks on the D. How many new FA pickups do we have to get. Every single year it's the same thing

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are no studs today. Idc if we surged in the second half, the way I see it The Packers may as well had stayed home back in Lambeau. THE SAME stupid mistakes that cost us last time happened yet again! We made Mostert look like the second coming of Erik ****erson! Embarrassing play by the defense. Rodgers foolishly fumbled the ball, killing our momentum. JK Scott with that bad punt putting San Fran in great territory.

The only person I will give a stud to is Adams. He is the only person that showed up off the plane today. The defense played a large reason as to why we lost, but Rodgers played poorly, that last interception was dumb.

As fun as this season was, and we did overachieve for the most part, this is ANOTHER wasted opportunity for The Packers and for Rodgers. Changes need to be made, especially in regards to stopping the run. This was embarrassing and unacceptable. I expected a much better effort from our boys. No excuses. None. We got our ***** handed to us again and it wasn't even close.

Back to the freaking drawing board. Dammit all.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is what I just don't understand about this team. Why???

Why? Because former MVP Aaron Rodgers didn't show up until the second half. In the first half we got tentative, confused, holding-the-ball-too-long, not seeing the open man Rodgers.

TexasCheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is easy...

duds: run defense...or lack there of

blame Rodgers all you want but they couldn’t stop the run to give him a shot. If the offense goes 3 and out the D shouldn’t let the 49ers sustain a 6+ minute drive of nothing but runs..over and over runs and give up scores..

next dud: letting the 9ers fans infect this thread with the bandwagon garbage.

GO CHIEFS!

and I was worried about kittle pregame lol

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers got whipped physically again on the LOS. Turned out they were a fraud like the Badgers. Packers need some athletic d linemen. Lancaster and Lowry were destroyed tonight.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Look. I know the offense wasn’t great in the first half, and Rodgers made some mistakes. The interception was bad. The fumble? It’s really not for me to say who’s more to blame for that on the exchange. I get all of that.

But I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of watching the Packers lose playoff games when the defense doesn’t give the team a chance in hell. It’s not always going to be perfect offensively, but if the defense comes up with even 2 more stops in the first three quarters, we are right in the game.

In 8 playoff losses, the Packers have given up just under 37 points per game on average in the Rodgers era.

I’m just sick of it, man.

Like I said...no one showed up. But this same old song and dance of the Packers getting punked on defense in playoff losses is just sickening.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds:

Our Draft Position

This is a team that, after today's loss, has a LOT of holes

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ugh I know the Atlanta game was far worse than this, but the fact that there was HOPE in regards to us coming back is what is killing me. This one stings, and to San Fran of all teams.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look. I know the offense wasn’t great in the first half, and Rodgers made some mistakes. The interception was bad. The fumble? It’s really not for me to say who’s more to blame for that on the exchange. I get all of that.

But I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of watching the Packers lose playoff games when the defense doesn’t give the team a chance in hell. It’s not always going to be perfect offensively, but if the defense comes up with even 2 more stops in the first three quarters, we are right in the game.

In 8 playoff losses, the Packers have given up just under 37 points per game on average in the Rodgers era.

I’m just sick of it, man.

Like I said...no one showed up. But this same old song and dance of the Packers getting punked on defense in playoff losses is just sickening.

But this goes both ways doesn't it????

I mean hindsight is 2020 I get it. BUT.....

The Defense forced a 3 and Out on the opening possession.

NOTHING would have been better to have a LOOONNNGGG opening drive to get SOMETHING....even 3 points.... after that 3 and out

ANYTIME our D can come out, on the road nonethelss, and force a 3 and Out on the Opening possession. I am good

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But this goes both ways doesn't it????

I mean hindsight is 2020 I get it. BUT.....

The Defense forced a 3 and Out on the opening possession.

NOTHING would have been better to have a LOOONNNGGG opening drive to get SOMETHING....even 3 points.... after that 3 and out

ANYTIME our D can come out, on the road nonethelss, and force a 3 and Out on the Opening possession. I am good
Which begs the question, in hindsight, should we have just gone for it on 4th down? We clearly had momentum going our way and then after that it just went downhill from there.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which begs the question, in hindsight, should we have just gone for it on 4th down? We clearly had momentum going our way and then after that it just went downhill from there.

Absolutely, I totally agree.

Who knows?

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never mind what happened for the next 59 minutes of the game huh? *****.

But it's hindsight 20/20 isn't it???

We have momentum...if we score, does that makes them throw the ball more? We will never know...

I think Jimmy G is good, but he is DEFINITELY susceptible to intereceptions, so who knows...?