NFCCG 2016 -- revenge tour goes to Atlanta!!

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Been waiting for this all morning. Encouraging news to officially see Jordy, Davante, Geronimo and Morgan all active!!!

Go Pack Go!!

I think its more important that we have Burnett and Rollins back. That will be a difference maker

FalCANS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So peeked on the Atlanta boards. They don't get why some people are picking AR and the Packers, think Atlanta will be able to hold the offense to under 15 points. :confused:
Lol cmon. Everyone thinks their team is going to do great! it's called being a fan. Your going to have biased and believe in your team no matter what. What I don't get is GB thinking They are the underdog. They aren't and I'm a big life long Falcons fan. All the Falcons fans here know that we are the ones trying to prove something. The betting line at Vegas is the only thing favoring the Falcons, history, 70% of the public, as well as MOST pundits are picking Green Bay. Atlanta knows they are the dog in this game until they do something. Atlantans are fans and have faith but always feel like a dog. Go Falcons!!

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers looks pale in warmups, has that "recovering from a bug" look in his eyes which has me fairly concerned. Really hoping that illness they brushed off in the injury report doesn't impact his game.

Drew

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My buddy tells me that 15% of the fans at the GA Dome are Packers fans. Rise up Falcons!...and good luck to Packers nation today. Win or lose i will come back. This forum is all class acts!

childerm

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol cmon. Everyone thinks their team is going to do great! it's called being a fan. Your going to have biased and believe in your team no matter what. What I don't get is GB thinking They are the underdog. They aren't and I'm a big life long Falcons fan. All the Falcons fans here know that we are the ones trying to prove something. The betting line at Vegas is the only thing favoring the Falcons, history, 70% of the public, as well as MOST pundits are picking Green Bay. Atlanta knows they are the dog in this game until they do something. Atlantans are fans and have faith but always feel like a dog. Go Falcons!!

It's one thing to think your team is going to win. That's understandable. It's another thing to think your team, who has one of the worst defenses in football, is going to stop the other teams offense, which is one of the best offenses in football. It's foolish. That's like me saying the Packers are going to hold Altanta to under 15 points. It could happen, but the chances of that happening are incredibly low.

And the reason Green Bay is thinking they are the underdog is because... they are the underdog. When you are the away team with more injuries then you can count on 2 hands and facing the leagues best passing attack with shrubs as your secondary, you are going to be the underdog almost 100% of the time.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Fellow Packer nut balls:

As I sit down with a beer and get ready for kickoff, I am relishing in what has been an absolutely epic run. 4-6? Remember that?

What a fantastic performance we have witnessed since "Run the Table"...

Now, let's finish this with 2 more wins. It's going to be tough to do. If only we had a Superman for a QB. Oh, wait...

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've been poor on third down all year.

If something doesn't change soon this is going to be unbearable

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've been poor on third down all year.

If something doesn't change soon this is going to be unbearable

The offense has to go for it on any 4th down next drive. I know it sounds crazy...but your gonna live or die with Rodgers. I would even go for an onside kick at some point. Capers is going to be fired after this game. This is all on Ted Thompson though!!!

BlueRidgePackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, have to turn off the sound for the remainder. Can't stomach listening to Suck and Stinkman practically have an ****** moment together due to their excitement over the falcons leading.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me why that fumble recovery by Atlanta was a touch back? He recovered it in the field of play and intentionally rolled into the end zone, shouldn't that be a safety? I thought the touch back rule was only if your momentum carries you into the end zone?

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, have to turn off the sound for the remainder. Can't stomach listening to Suck and Stinkman practically have an ****** moment together due to their excitement over the falcons leading.

Packers are in 4 down territory from here on out. They Aldo need to kill the remaining clock with a TD so Atlanta doesn't see it until into the second half. Ted Thompson needs to be fired after this game.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts