NFCCG 2016 -- revenge tour goes to Atlanta!!

Skerfalcon8710

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check out Rodgers' stats in domes in the playoffs. You guys have to stop the best QB in the NFL who is on a MISSION. Good luck with that.
Yep your qb is the only one on a mission... forget that our qb has a identical stat line since Rodgers "run the table" prediction.. I'm sure ours who doesn't have a ring isn't on a mission. Hell we might as well just call the game now since you've made it clear you've already won :rolleyes:

Skerfalcon8710

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These guys post more than the regulars.
I work night shift in an oilfield I have free time on free time on free time. All that's being discussed on our board is the same tired subjects. Just wanted to converse with y'all.. my bad

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep your qb is the only one on a mission... forget that our qb has a identical stat line since Rodgers "run the table" prediction.. I'm sure ours who doesn't have a ring isn't on a mission. Hell we might as well just call the game now since you've made it clear you've already won :rolleyes:
Rodgers plays outside in adverse conditions. Your QB has bloated dome stats.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I work night shift in an oilfield I have free time on free time on free time. All that's being discussed on our board is the same tired subjects. Just wanted to converse with y'all.. my bad

Often the folks on our forum are at each other's throats. It's nice to see them uniting against a common enemy. :sneaky:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Inactives from 1st game

Wow.. Ty? Cobb? Cook? Cook and ty had 3 td's Sunday?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Inactives from 1st game

Wow.. Ty? Cobb? Cook? Cook and ty had 3 td's Sunday?

For the birds bandwagonners that have only seen the Packers in that game and only know of the names Matthews and Rodgers, all but Starks are current starters.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
These guys post more than the regulars.
That's what happens when you have to work. Not as much time to post.
I work night shift in an oilfield I have free time on free time on free time.
Cool another 3rd shifter. We make snacks, specifically the good deep fry stuff like curds, poppers, mozzarella sticks, bacon cheddar cheese broccoli. We don't have time to post from work and phones are verboten in the plant

Sui_Generis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what happens when you have to work. Not as much time to post.
Cool another 3rd shifter. We make snacks, specifically the good deep fry stuff like curds, poppers, mozzarella sticks, bacon cheddar cheese broccoli. We don't have time to post from work and phones are verboten in the plant

Are you a process operator?

GoP4ckGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Explain why we average 30/g OUTDOORS

well the P4ck has had access to the hutson center (indoor facilities) for Rogers' entire career.... it's the exact same air quality as a "dome" when they power on simulated crowd noise speakers. not hard to do at all, so what does that have to do with playing outside? we all know it's an away game!!

Go P4CK GO!

Skerfalcon8710

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well the P4ck has had access to the hutson center (indoor facilities) for Rogers' entire career.... it's the exact same air quality as a "dome" when they power on simulated crowd noise speakers. not hard to do at all, so what does that have to do with playing outside? we all know it's an away game!!

Go P4CK GO!
Your homeboy was puffin his chest talking about some stuff he knew nothing about. Good work pump that take crowd noise in make sure you add a little Go pack go cuz there's 15000 of y'all gonna be there

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you a process operator?
Maintenance. I babysit the refrigeration, heating, hydraulics, air, power and building systems. Been there a year. Learned if I screw up bigtime I can make the national news. I most likely wouldn't survive so we don't want that.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I'm sure ours who doesn't have a ring isn't on a mission. Hell we might as well just call the game now since you've made it clear you've already won :rolleyes:

See now you are saying something I understand. ;)

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Rodgers plays outside in adverse conditions. Your QB has bloated dome stats.
Historically, I would agree. But this season, Matt Ryan and the offense in general has numbers that are remarkably similar in home v.s. away splits.