most improved packer heading into the bye week.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is Mike McCarthy!! WOW! Way to NOT sit on a lead and stay aggressive throughout the 2nd half! I am really starting to respect him.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Maybe he realizes he sucked in the games we lost in OT and is trying to change. I can hope this is the NEW MM, and we won't ever seen old MM again.

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm gonna take a risk and say Bush. I haven't been to fond of him and I feel I need to send the kid some love.

I'll have to agree with both.

I was fairly certain Bush was the worst player in the league the last few years.:pardon:Glad he's been proving me wrong...hehe.

And I was definitely getting fed up with MM. But he's definitely starting to change me mind! Still annoyed with his lame (and boring) pressers, though.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Bulaga looked good today, shields is looking better as well, but against those cowboy's The Badgers might look ok...

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I'm guessing Dallas giving up had something to do with us stretching our lead. But the playcalling seemed aggressive, so I'll give MM that.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mason Crosby or Tim Masthay
Sorry but Crosby has only been about as good as he was last year. Hes still missing Field Goals and has kicked 4 kickoffs out of bounds this year, which is just unacceptable. What happened to the guy that was kicking them thru the back of the endzone in pre-season. We need to find another kicker imo.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Masthay always had it, only a matter of time before he got into his comfort zone.

Hawk by far has been awesome and honestly I feel like he came out of no where to anchor the middle with Bishop. I think they are better off with Bishop and Hawk. Barnett was so dominant in the midddle AJ got swallowed up and plays broke that shouldn't have, but now Bish and Hawk are playing the middle better than anyone would have expected.

Feels great, especially with everything falling into place and players adjusting to their roles.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Most improved Packer in this whole season is Tramon Williams bar none. He might be the most improved player in the NFL period. But A.J. Hawk and Desmond Bishop deserve consideration.

Now, improved, from playing bad this year to playing well, you can say Aaron Rodgers, Charlie Peprah, even Charles Woodson was struggling a bit and now is dominating again.

But to me, it's clear:
Most improved from last year to this: Tramon Williams.
Most improved from struggling early to now: Chad Clifton.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts