Knew we should have signed Devin Hester

Pack-12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes. The same Kuhn that has less than a 3 yards/carry.

Yelling Kuhn is like doing the wave. Extremely overrated and childish.

I figured I'd get some feedback on commentary about being realistic about the legendary FB that likely wouldn't make another NFL roster.

Or you could say half his carries are touchdowns and the other half are all first downs.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
While signing Hester would be a decent idea. Especially the though of him breaking the TD record against the Bears would be priceless, it seems awfully hard to consider keeping Hester with all of the other WR's on the team. The goal is keep Rodgers with plenty of weapons, Hester I wouldn't consider a great WR just an unbelievable KR. Also with Packers luck he would of got injured in preseason and everyone would be moaning.

D

Deleted member 6794

I figured I'd get some feedback on commentary about being realistic about the legendary FB that likely wouldn't make another NFL roster.

You have to understand that Kuhn is a FB, not a RB, so his 3.1 yard average doesn't mean a whole lot as his main assignment is not to carry the ball (should be pretty obvious by him having only 165 carries over eight seasons with the Packers).

But as it seems like you like your stats, here's one for you: Do you know the only player currently in the NFL who has scored a TD in each of the last five postseasons???

You're right, it's KUUUUUUUUUUHN!!!

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Judging Kuhn by his YPC doesn't make sense at all.

He has two jobs: 1)Make blocks, both in the passing game and running game, which he does well. 2) Pick up short yardage, which he also does well.

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have to understand that Kuhn is a FB, not a RB, so his 3.1 yard average doesn't mean a whole lot as his main assignment is not to carry the ball (should be pretty obvious by him having only 165 carries over eight seasons with the Packers).

But as it seems like you like your stats, here's one for you: Do you know the only player currently in the NFL who has scored a TD in each of the last five postseasons???

You're right, it's KUUUUUUUUUUHN!!!
Your right--did you hear his jersey called today? He wouldn't make another roster. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid!

OCBP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Judging Kuhn by his YPC doesn't make sense at all.

He has two jobs: 1)Make blocks, both in the passing game and running game, which he does well. 2) Pick up short yardage, which he also does well.
Yes--He is a great talent! Really?

Members online

Latest posts