Votes: 12 57.1%
  • AM we are sick of the sarcasm already

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Look what happened to Houston tonight.

Yes it could be a trap game. I think the Packers will take care of business though at home. Unless of course who knows.....Seattle might beat the Niners.

mcoomer146

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need to go into this game with eye wide open. Right now home field is the goal. Da Bears have not forgotten about the Championship game.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Already an upset tonight. There may be more Saturday. The law of averages should favor the favored Packers by Sunday night.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Sarcasm is one thing... they are playing for home field... I think that is important for the health and going into the playoffs.
Plus I paid Boo Kuu bucks for tic's to the NFC Championship game and I think this is the last thing my wife is going to let me put on the credit card this year. The ride stops here. I need this win. I gotta have it. I WANNA FREEZE MY *** OFF IN GREEEN BAY!

mor4les

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Already an upset tonight. There may be more Saturday. The law of averages should favor the favored Packers by Sunday night.
Whats wrong with you guys? Dont want Luck anymore?;)
I really hope they dont play like last week, we need a win so the starters can rest most of the game aginst the Lions

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I don't tire of sarcasm either, I guess. Good grief. Every week of this season someone wants to claim it's a "trap game". When the Packers get to the Super Bowl, I suppose it will be a "trap game" because they won last year......

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Let's see, their top QB is out, their top RB is out, their 2nd best receiver is out, their starting QB has never played a game with them. Should not be a trap game, should be a wipe out. We should be pulling EVERYBODY after building up a 3 score lead, and keep going.

Members online

Latest posts