Good Luck

falcon54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just wanted to swing by and wish you guys good luck this weekend. It should be one heck of a matchup of two great teams. I am actually very excited to see this one, I have always liked the pack so should be real good

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This should be interesting..I dont think the Pack can win, but if we do people will believe!

good luck to you!

what is your biggest fear with the Pack?

I am worried about Ryan and White they torched us last time

I know NOTHING about your defense

OP
OP
F

falcon54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know my birds are decent against the pass but I don't know if we good enough to stop rogers and company. I have a feeling this game is going to become a shoot out

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This should be interesting..I dont think the Pack can win, but if we do people will believe!

:swoon2::fright:

What the hell are you talking about?
We might not win, but to say you don't think we CAN win?
That's preposterous.

Cleveland beat New Orleans, and beat New England.

We can beat Atlanta.

We're #1 in the NFL in points scored vs points allowed.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
:swoon2::fright:

What the hell are you talking about?
We might not win, but to say you don't think we CAN win?
That's preposterous.

Cleveland beat New Orleans, and beat New England.

We can beat Atlanta.

We're #1 in the NFL in points scored vs points allowed.

you dont follow my posts at all :secret:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know my birds are decent against the pass but I don't know if we good enough to stop rogers and company. I have a feeling this game is going to become a shoot out
Let us pick your brain man!

What's your team greatest strenghts and weakness?

I'm coming to this game thinking that, on D, what we need to do is stop the run game, and if Tramon Williams is able to cover Roddy White, we're set.

And at offense, that Rodgers and co will be able to score on you. You are 24th in yards vs the pass, and have allowed 18 Tds. That your DL hasn't sacked much, so he'll have time, and with time, he'll eventually find someone open. But that it'll be really hard to run against you, since you're 6th in yards and have allowed only 3 rushing Tds.

Am I anywhere near right? How are your corners and safeties, how is your pass rush performing? Is your team selling against the run or are they really improved?

How is Matt Ryan doing? The games you lost, your running game was really innefective. Roddy White hasn't been denied thus far, and he is the best receiver we'll face so far, but Tramon Williams has only allowed 1 TD this whole year, to Randy Moss, in a play where Woodson interfered with him. He has rendered Harvin, Desean Jackson, Lee Evans, Devin Hester, Miles Austin, Santonio Holmes and Braylon Edwards, all innefective (he didn't guard Brandon Marshall all the time nor Santana Moss, mostly it was Woodson).

Another illustration, we have allowed 9 passing TDs and intercepted the opposing qb 15 times. We have allowed 4 rushing TDs and forced 4 fumbles. We also have allowed just 1 100+ yard rusher (Peterson, in 28 carries). Though we have allowed some 100+ yard games to commitees. We lead the league in opposing QB rating, and lead the league in points against.

So tell us!

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My older brother has lived in Atlanta for about 20 years now. When they visited last Christmas, he told me he had "switched allegiances" over the years from the Packers to the Falcons. My Grandpa Christie might still be rolling over in his grave from that one. The shame of it all; the shame, the shame. :sorry:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Big Dan, family makes dumb decisions some times. I believe we can clip the falcons wings.

One our D has been doing great, and yes Ryan is doing great but he will be pressured and that may determine his success. Hopefully the Pack can cause more turnovers and we can score a defensive touchdown.

On offense if Rodgers can get his rhymth and our receivers decide to catch the ball no matter what it will be a shootout.

I am thinking this game may be like the Cardinals playoff game. And here is too the Packers winning it.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
:read: Let me check the rules... "Teams must fill out survey before playing the Packers"

:write:1.) I would like a new:
a.) Quarterback
b.) Head Coach

:write:2.) We need to stop the pass so we will double team:
a.) Greg Jennings
b.) Donald Driver
c.) James Jones
d.) Jordy Nelson
e.) Spencer Havner

:write:3.) Turnovers lose games, so we will throw it to:
a.) Tramon William's reciever
b.) Charles Woodson's reciever
c.) Collins over the top

:write:4.) In case of severe blow out or shut out call:
a.) Mom @ 555 634-2102
b.) Jen Sterger @ 732 321-0231 (disclaimer, not real # don't send pics of PP's)

:rules: Fill this out and then return!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOVE the perfect use of the smilies!!!!

Great post!!!! LOL!!!!!

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Tramon Williams covering Roddy White with Nick Collins over the top. Tony Gonzalez is no longer the TE he was, but still fairly dangerous. The Falcons lack a true #2 receiver. Turner always needs to be watch, but I think GB will be able to stack the box against him.

On defense, John Abraham is the main pass rush threat. Daunta Robinson is a very, very under-rated corner. I like him a lot.

After watching the Packers the last three games, there is no team I don't feel confident against. I would like the game more if it was in Green Bay, but home field has meant very little this year. This will be a very good game.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
:read: Let me check the rules... "Teams must fill out survey before playing the Packers"

:write:1.) I would like a new:
a.) Quarterback
b.) Head Coach

:write:2.) We need to stop the pass so we will double team:
a.) Greg Jennings
b.) Donald Driver
c.) James Jones
d.) Jordy Nelson
e.) Spencer Havner

:write:3.) Turnovers lose games, so we will throw it to:
a.) Tramon William's reciever
b.) Charles Woodson's reciever
c.) Collins over the top

:write:4.) In case of severe blow out or shut out call:
a.) Mom @ 555 634-2102
b.) Jen Sterger @ 732 321-0231 (disclaimer, not real # don't send pics of PP's)

:rules: Fill this out and then return!

*too good to leave on pg 1!!!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
haha thanks ILuvGB, we definitely need to get those surveys filled out... corporate is breathing down my neck :/

OP
OP
F

falcon54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let us pick your brain man!

What's your team greatest strenghts and weakness?

I'm coming to this game thinking that, on D, what we need to do is stop the run game, and if Tramon Williams is able to cover Roddy White, we're set.

And at offense, that Rodgers and co will be able to score on you. You are 24th in yards vs the pass, and have allowed 18 Tds. That your DL hasn't sacked much, so he'll have time, and with time, he'll eventually find someone open. But that it'll be really hard to run against you, since you're 6th in yards and have allowed only 3 rushing Tds.

Am I anywhere near right? How are your corners and safeties, how is your pass rush performing? Is your team selling against the run or are they really improved?

How is Matt Ryan doing? The games you lost, your running game was really innefective. Roddy White hasn't been denied thus far, and he is the best receiver we'll face so far, but Tramon Williams has only allowed 1 TD this whole year, to Randy Moss, in a play where Woodson interfered with him. He has rendered Harvin, Desean Jackson, Lee Evans, Devin Hester, Miles Austin, Santonio Holmes and Braylon Edwards, all innefective (he didn't guard Brandon Marshall all the time nor Santana Moss, mostly it was Woodson).

Another illustration, we have allowed 9 passing TDs and intercepted the opposing qb 15 times. We have allowed 4 rushing TDs and forced 4 fumbles. We also have allowed just 1 100+ yard rusher (Peterson, in 28 carries). Though we have allowed some 100+ yard games to commitees. We lead the league in opposing QB rating, and lead the league in points against.

So tell us!

We are a very well rounded team. Nothing fancy either way on run or pass. Atlanta has been know as a run first team but lately it has been what you would call no huddle or muddle huddle. Ryan is a very good game manager.
On O we have turner but folks keep over looking snelling. The kid is a beast and has great hands. Of course you know about White. Gonzalez though not what he use to be is very dangerous on 10 yards and less. Jenkins is not a true #2 reciever but comes up with amazing catches when needed most. Finn is a very reliable route runner and has good hands.
On D we have a very solid line. Not one person is really a starter. They rotate between 8 lineman all game so in 3rd and 4th quarter is when they really cause major problems by being fresher then the O.
Our corners and not the best but pretty good in coverage. If Robinson is allowed to play bump and run expect a long day for your recievers. Grimes is small but guy amazes me every game with his freakish altheticism. Good linebackers and we have spoon back. That man brings the wood.
So like I said all in all a good team but nothing that stands out as a wow factor.
What scares me really is the pass game. Again if robinson does not have his hands tied by the D cordinator and lets him play bump and run will be rough day for your recievers, but if our cordinator calls the typical same plays then your pass game may be the back breaker for the Falcons.
Also we may not get a lot of sacks but tend to get the hits and knockdowns to make QB's nervous and make mistakes

OsiRis6661

Cheesehead
Reaction score
good luck to you, IMO the packers will win if we can shut down there run game and hold white to a few catches we need to exploit there secondary and i wouldnt mind seeing nance get a few more touches, on short yardage situations he is hungry to make the best of his opportunities and i like his running style. clay matthews and chuck woodson need to keep up the blitzs and pressure ryan he has the potential and weapons to pik us apart. i dont see any coaches getting fired after this one but i think we squeak by. its gonna be a hell of a game.:nhl_fight:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good luck to you guys too!!! It's gonna be a good game all around, a real test to see where the Packers are at. Thanks for posting and have a wonderful holiday and rest of your season!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This should be a great game. With the Packers D playing lights out and the offense firing on all cylinders this game played in Atlanta sets the stage for the beginning of which team has the inside track to the #1 seed in the NFC.

The F@3king bears should be a one win team. They will loose out. I cant believe the luck that **** team has. Its laughable that anyone is on that turd teams bandwagon. If the Packers are still fighting for a 1st round bye in Week 17 the Packers will set the stage for a 3rd coach being fired after playing them!

The Falcons schedule looks easy after the Packers, but division games are always a toss up, especially in the NFC South were anything can happen.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We are a very well rounded team. Nothing fancy either way on run or pass. Atlanta has been know as a run first team but lately it has been what you would call no huddle or muddle huddle. Ryan is a very good game manager.
On O we have turner but folks keep over looking snelling. The kid is a beast and has great hands. Of course you know about White. Gonzalez though not what he use to be is very dangerous on 10 yards and less. Jenkins is not a true #2 reciever but comes up with amazing catches when needed most. Finn is a very reliable route runner and has good hands.
On D we have a very solid line. Not one person is really a starter. They rotate between 8 lineman all game so in 3rd and 4th quarter is when they really cause major problems by being fresher then the O.
Our corners and not the best but pretty good in coverage. If Robinson is allowed to play bump and run expect a long day for your recievers. Grimes is small but guy amazes me every game with his freakish altheticism. Good linebackers and we have spoon back. That man brings the wood.
So like I said all in all a good team but nothing that stands out as a wow factor.
What scares me really is the pass game. Again if robinson does not have his hands tied by the D cordinator and lets him play bump and run will be rough day for your recievers, but if our cordinator calls the typical same plays then your pass game may be the back breaker for the Falcons.
Also we may not get a lot of sacks but tend to get the hits and knockdowns to make QB's nervous and make mistakes
Thanks for the breakdown, man, and good luck!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
My older brother has lived in Atlanta for about 20 years now. When they visited last Christmas, he told me he had "switched allegiances" over the years from the Packers to the Falcons. My Grandpa Christie might still be rolling over in his grave from that one. The shame of it all; the shame, the shame. :sorry:

What's his address. It's time to go take out the trash!

Members online

Latest posts