Good Luck

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
We are a very well rounded team. Nothing fancy either way on run or pass. Atlanta has been know as a run first team but lately it has been what you would call no huddle or muddle huddle. Ryan is a very good game manager.
On O we have turner but folks keep over looking snelling. The kid is a beast and has great hands. Of course you know about White. Gonzalez though not what he use to be is very dangerous on 10 yards and less. Jenkins is not a true #2 reciever but comes up with amazing catches when needed most. Finn is a very reliable route runner and has good hands.
On D we have a very solid line. Not one person is really a starter. They rotate between 8 lineman all game so in 3rd and 4th quarter is when they really cause major problems by being fresher then the O.
Our corners and not the best but pretty good in coverage. If Robinson is allowed to play bump and run expect a long day for your recievers. Grimes is small but guy amazes me every game with his freakish altheticism. Good linebackers and we have spoon back. That man brings the wood.
So like I said all in all a good team but nothing that stands out as a wow factor.
What scares me really is the pass game. Again if robinson does not have his hands tied by the D cordinator and lets him play bump and run will be rough day for your recievers, but if our cordinator calls the typical same plays then your pass game may be the back breaker for the Falcons.
Also we may not get a lot of sacks but tend to get the hits and knockdowns to make QB's nervous and make mistakes

I know very little about the Falcons. Haven't watched them this season yet. Thanks for the summary.

To some degree, the Falcons and Packers sound like similar teams. Both have their top players of course, but success comes via a team effort and a deep bench.

I hope both teams play to their potential. Am looking forward to this game. Beer is already in the fridge.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the pack wins this one d-line is a beast all over the field witch causes q.bs headaches and the o-line is coming along at a good time.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
well i remember how when atlanta played on thursday night and the nfl network was deepthroating matt ryan saying he is the next payton manning. i guess we will see on sunday how good he really is

OP
OP
F

falcon54

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i remember how when atlanta played on thursday night and the nfl network was deepthroating matt ryan saying he is the next payton manning. i guess we will see on sunday how good he really is

Ryan is real good, but I would not give him that kind of label yet. He is real good at game management and he studies the film to make himself even better. He has the potential to be one of the greats if he keeps a level head and continues to study and improve every week like he has been.

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love when fans of opponents teams are classy and open to honest discussion about their team. That stuff pumps me up. I honestly think that this game will be one of the NFL's best games this year. I also think that regardless of the outcome, both teams have a good shot of meeting again in the Post-Season. Good luck to you too 54. I want your team to lose but I respect your open and honest approach to our board and fan base. I also think that your Falcons are one of the toughest, if not THE toughest team the Pack will face all year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts