Getting a little healthier

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Jones will be fine. Harris and Cobb back practicing with the first team and looking good. Lacy getting close to returning...hopefully the camp injuries are behind us now.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Jones will be fine. Harris and Cobb back practicing with the first team and looking good. Lacy getting close to returning...hopefully the camp injuries are behind us now.

Neither Jones nor Lacy will suit up for the St. Louis preseason game on Saturday, and with any luck will be back to practicing next week. That's how I read MM's comments.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was hoping you were going to say Hayward and Williams were back, nothing wrong with good news though.

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought the news on Datone Jones today was very encouraging. I was fearing a high ankle sprain that may
keep him out a few weeks and it sounds as if it will only be a few days. I wouldn't play him or Eddie Lacy
for the next game, just let them get healthy and ready for the Seattle game where most of the starters
play at least half of the game.

It was also good to hear that Cobb and D. Harris are back at practice and Sherrod is making some
progress.

Members online

Latest posts