Game 16 -- Vikings rematch [pregame and post game thread]

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Love played against a terrible Lions team today. When Love does show something, I will be here singing his praises. Love didn't throw into any tight windows. No dropping dimes. Just 2 ints. and some short high percentage pass completions.
Terrible Lions team ? Really ? I`m not saying you talk through your *** or anything, but something clearly smells.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That pass was too high barely within catching distance. BTW, that's the same TE Rodgers has to play with.
ARod does not have to play with him very much. And the TE was all disoriented. The ball was there.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The ball was there.
The ball was there if the TE's arms were 3 inches longer. I really wanted Love to make that throw, so we all could have something really good to cling to. I want Love to do well. Rodgers ain't gonna be around forever.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that point up. I actually always figured that secretly you wanted him to fail.
No, I'm a Packer fan first. I really want Love to succeed. I want Love to be the next HOF QB for the Packers.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also think that was a well placed ball for the TE. He was not under good body control and was not able to gather, elevate and catch. NFL TE's and WR's make that catch in every single game on any given day there are NFL games being played.

That said, he still leaves me very unimpressed thus far.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The ball was there if the TE's arms were 3 inches longer. I really wanted Love to make that throw, so we all could have something really good to cling to. I want Love to do well. Rodgers ain't gonna be around forever.
I thought it was similar to Rodgers' throw to Jordy in the end zone on 3rd down of the Packers final drive in the Super Bowl. It barely hit his fingertips. You can't blame the receiver for that.

Members online

Latest posts