Game 16 -- Vikings rematch [pregame and post game thread]

coulomb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like AB just tantrum'd his way out of TB. Gee who could see that coming? ahahahaa

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Had a tantrum. Took his shoulder pads off, took his undershirt off, and walked off the field. All while "pumping" the crowd up. Mike Evans tried talking him out of it, but didn't work.
Wow..nice way to "retire" I guess..lol

coulomb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude needs a reality show. i would gladly watch the daily episodes of AB, watch him punch out stoplights and scream at baristas.

He's gonna need the job, because nobody is going to sign this guy. Not even Pete Carroll.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude needs a reality show. i would gladly watch the daily episodes of AB, watch him punch out stoplights and scream at baristas.

He's gonna need the job, because nobody is going to sign this guy. Not even Pete Carroll.
Now,that would be about the only reality TV show I would watch.

Reaction score
Watching the Rams struggle against the Ravens and Huntley. I don't feel so terrible about our game against them
It’s so apparent that the Huntley led Ravens are still a very good football team. Whoever suggested otherwise just likes to complain :tup:

coulomb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one knows yet, Probably the usual AB narrative: "I'm not the center of attention, I can fix that!"

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brown will be playing somewhere next season. You hear a lot of talk about this and that won't be tolerated it's BS. If your talent outweighs your baggage people will put up with just about anything.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brown will be playing somewhere next season. You hear a lot of talk about this and that won't be tolerated it's BS. If your talent outweighs your baggage people will put up with just about anything.
I don’t know you walk out on your team in the midst of a playoff run fighting for the number one seed and you just take your clothes off and go home? I think that’s a pretty big signal to the rest of the league stay the **** away.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What's the guy that was a wide receiver for the browns and left the season to take care of his mental health? How many chances did he get after suspensions 4 5 6? Darryl strawberry drugs and everything else six or seven times? You've got women beaters drug addicts all kind of stuff get second third and 5th chances.
Again, if you have enough talent and value to outweigh your baggage a lot will be overlooked.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brown on about 85% of the rosters would be a teams at worst #4. If he wants to play somewhere he will.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who said there are no side effects to the vaccine. Oh, wait, never mind......................

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a chance. I think he's done for this season, but he'll probably have at least a dozen suitors for next season.
I don't know. Each tantrum there are less teams interested.
What's the guy that was a wide receiver for the browns and left the season to take care of his mental health? How many chances did he get after suspensions 4 5 6? Darryl strawberry drugs and everything else six or seven times? You've got women beaters drug addicts all kind of stuff get second third and 5th chances.
Again, if you have enough talent and value to outweigh your baggage a lot will be overlooked.
Big difference a guy with a substance abuse problem and someone with mental issues. Josh Gordon wanted to be on the team and play ball. Not sure what motivates AB but it isn't team success. He is very inmature and a pathological narcissist.