Game 16 -- Vikings rematch [pregame and post game thread]

Reaction score
Vikings would love to get another win against the Packers before seasons end.
If they use the Christmas day game we played against the Browns as a training film,
they just might win.

Reaction score
I’m not going to turn crybaby over a few close Wins. It seems to be a common theme this Holiday. I’ll enjoy the remainder of the season regardless of the outcome.
I’m not sure what’s worse. A bunch of crybabies or an embarrassing Win. I’d easily take an awful Win over the fantastic crybaby bandwagon :cry:

The Vikings are lucky they’ll have Cook back. They looked disgusting without him.. Much worse than GB without Aaron Jones at US Bank stadium

Last edited:

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#1 seed rests on this game. We just can't take a L.

Not sure if Cook will be back (I pray not!). Run D is terrible and Barry needs to do something quick.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was alot of weird **** that happened in that first game. Gary was out= no pass rush. Jones was out, Lazard too? I hope it's -50. Keep hitting Kurt in the ribs!

Reaction score
It’s time to put the peddle down and eliminate Minnesota Sunday night. We really need to stay focused on winning these last 2 because it gives us our bye week (which could really by us necessary time to bring some players back)
After watching Dallas, We really can’t count on anyone to help us anymore, we’ve already had all the help we need. It’s time to get aggressive and keep our blinders on and finish strong

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just put 4 players on Covid list. Braden, Galeai, Amari Rodgers and Summers. Luckily, none of them are starters. Just hoping it doesn't spread through the locker room. This is not good.

Reaction score
Just put 4 players on Covid list. Braden, Galeai, Amari Rodgers and Summers. Luckily, none of them are starters. Just hoping it doesn't spread through the locker room. This is not good.
Yep, All players, if vaccinated, may be eligible to return to active duty in time for the Packers’ next game, which is on Sunday night against the Minnesota Vi-queens.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this all comes down to if MLF can get this team, game ready. He sure didn't do it against the Browns. Plus what does Barry do? Stop Cook? Cover Jefferson or Thelin? What about their TE? Sack the **** out of Cousins all day? Put a spy on him? Can Rodgers wear a steel toed shoe?

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Statistically, Cousins had a good game. He has been playing good pretty much all year I think.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Like i said..what about a steel toed shoe?
The steel toed shoes I've been wearing for 35 years don't cover the pinkie toe. If they did, there'd be not much flexibility in the toe area. Besides, most "steel toes" are now plastic. I don't recall any recent shoes I've worn have any metal in them. They could do a metatarsal guard over the top which might be more protective and less restrictive. Similar to a spat.

D

Deleted member 6794

I think this all comes down to if MLF can get this team, game ready. He sure didn't do it against the Browns. Plus what does Barry do? Stop Cook? Cover Jefferson or Thelin? What about their TE? Sack the **** out of Cousins all day? Put a spy on him? Can Rodgers wear a steel toed shoe?

Why would any team use a spy on Cousins???

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The steel toed shoes I've been wearing for 35 years don't cover the pinkie toe. If they did, there'd be not much flexibility in the toe area. Besides, most "steel toes" are now plastic. I don't recall any recent shoes I've worn have any metal in them. They could do a metatarsal guard over the top which might be more protective and less restrictive. Similar to a spat.
One would think they could fashion some sort of insert in that shoe to protect that toe going forward. Perhaps make something out of fiberglass that is lightweight? That toe isn't going to get any better until the offseason when he can stay off his feet and away from big footed linemen and pass rushers.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There isn't a single team out there that doesn't have some Ws that they played like an L.
The better teams find ways to win games when they don't play their best. We found a way while teams like the Browns give games away even when they are playing well. The fool who was calling the plays on Sunday should never have deviated away from running the ball in their last series. We had no answer to stop Chubb but that coach in his infinite wisdom decided to put the game into the hands of his mediocre QB instead.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
One would think they could fashion some sort of insert in that shoe to protect that toe going forward. Perhaps make something out of fiberglass that is lightweight? That toe isn't going to get any better until the offseason when he can stay off his feet and away from big footed linemen and pass rushers.
thank you...finally someone else gets it

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although I agree with the premise of your post, In my view this team is playing steadily worse instead of better the last few weeks. They were lucky to win, and probably should have lost to two beat up and inferior teams the last couple of weeks. Interesting comments I saw about Barry and the defense recently. The guy who is a packer writer don't know his name right now, says the problem is that opponents have had enough film now to figure him and his defense out. We'll see.
At any rate the way this team is playing now will not work in the playoffs. We keep waiting for them to play their best game, but maybe this is who and what they are.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts