PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Brett Hundley
2. Trevor Davis
3. Lance Kendricks
4. HHCD
5. Josh Hawkins?

Plenty others I'm sure will pop up, but these guys have dragged the team down and as a Christmas present to all the fans must be tossed overboard and eradicated from the roster, PRONTO.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hundley and HHCD shouldn't be cut. HHCD has been garbage of late, but no way he should be released.

I'll throw in Jordy, Cobb, and Clay. I would say Perry but he's owned too much money now.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hundley and HHCD shouldn't be cut. HHCD has been garbage of late, but no way he should be released.

I'll throw in Jordy, Cobb, and Clay. I would say Perry but he's owned too much money now.

Noodlearm Hundley definitely has to get tossed and shoulda been traded this last offseason. Next season we must have an actual QB with a rocket arm in there in his place. And why should HHCD stay?

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Save for Aaron Rodgers, D. Bakhtiari, and rookie contracts, I'm cool with everyone being on notice. Lots of wasted $$$ out here.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Noodlearm Hundley definitely has to get tossed and shoulda been traded this last offseason. Next season we must have an actual QB with a rocket arm in there in his place. And why should HHCD stay?

Ha Ha is under contract for 1 more year in a very cheap rookie deal and he was 2nd team all pro last year.

Hundley has progressed a lot since his first two starts. He had NOBODY to throw to tonight.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well this is original.
Bringing up the players and not the coaches.

And no.
I am not being sarcastic.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
House
Rollins
Hundley
Fackrell
Dial
Bulaga

If Jordy and CM3 dont take pay cuts, they also need to be canned. CM3 still has value as a 3rd down pass rusher but his days as an every down player are over.
Jordy looks washed up. Perhaps he can still be a 4th wr possession type of guy who makes 2-4 mill per year.
Bulaga will come back and make his 8 million on IR again. Time to move on from him.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HHCD is playing too deep. By the time he comes up its too late. While some people want him gone, I think a competent d coordinator could get much more out of him.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well this is original.
If the players stink that's on Thompson mostly, although it is the coaches job to develop them.

If they don't expect to keep Hundley, they need to start Callahan against Detroit. I think they probably let Hundley play out his contract, although it wouldn't shock me if he wasn't on the roster next year.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Well this is original.

And no.
I am not being sarcastic.
Original, yeah you could say that, but the players tonight we’re totally to blame for this loss I was just shocked at MM getting ticked at his players ability’s to just flat out suck usually he just grunts and moves on...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the players stink that's on Thompson mostly, although it is the coaches job to develop them.

If they don't expect to keep Hundley, they need to start Callahan against Detroit. I think they probably let Hundley play out his contract, although it wouldn't shock me if he wasn't on the roster next year.
I hardly watched tonight's game and when I was on the couch, bored out of my skull, I almost fell asleep.

I would love to see Callahan start to at least keep these pre-season during reg. season games interesting.
Let's see what he can do and if MM made the right call or not.

MM stuck with Hardly because he had been developing..... this for the last two years?
Um.... OK... If you say so coach.
With the way he sorta plays, maybe that is a reflection on MM.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Original, yeah you could say that, but the players tonight we’re totally to blame for this loss I was just shocked at MM getting ticked at his players ability’s to just flat out suck usually he just grunts and moves on...
I didn't watch much of this game.
What I did watch was a slip -n- slide ad.
No.
That was the game.
Blame the groundskeepers instead.
As well as the moron who shot down the idea of doming Lambeau.
LOL

Members online

Latest posts