Top 10 Players The Packers Must Trade Out Of Here Before The Deadline

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody wants a TE with only one hand.

Well I hear Tampa Bay's tight ends have no hands.

Either way, it's time for this board to accept the ABSOLUTE TRUTH that Bryan Bulaga will always be on the IR on the Packers roster.

No more of this stupid "if he can stay healthy" phrase. Ridiculous and fallacious all over and must be abolished from the forum. Irrefutable that Bulaga is injury prone.

D

Deleted member 6794

Well I hear Tampa Bay's tight ends have no hands.

Either way, it's time for this board to accept the ABSOLUTE TRUTH that Bryan Bulaga will always be on the IR on the Packers roster.

No more of this stupid "if he can stay healthy" phrase. Ridiculous and fallacious all over and must be abolished from the forum. Irrefutable that Bulaga is injury prone.

It might be smart to wait until we hear about the extent of Bulaga's injury before considering his season to be over.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, if they are so bad, how are you going to get 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks in return for them?

Who is going to replace them on the roster?
That’s the point. I only agree with Lane Taylor, and what would his market value be? Not much.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not too fond of Graham. He can't block to save his soul. And Lewis and Tonyan? Yes, OP, lets dump our entire TE group. You need to step away from the ledge there.

OP - get rid of Bulaga?? Seriously? He's one of the few OL playing well out there. smh
I’m not fond of Graham either, but for better or worse, that decision was made. Looks like MLF is willing to use Lewis as more than a blocker, and Tonyan has potential if he were targeted. Bottom line, it’s a below average TE group that were probably stuck with for this season.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m not fond of Graham either, but for better or worse, that decision was made. Looks like MLF is willing to use Lewis as more than a blocker, and Tonyan has potential if he were targeted. Bottom line, it’s a below average TE group that were probably stuck with for this season.

I'd probably keep Lewis if he got converted to RB. We need a pile pusher for goal line situations.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It is unfortunate that rookie TE we drafted this past spring is on IR.

D

Deleted member 6794

It is unfortunate that rookie TE we drafted this past spring is on IR.

I highly doubt Sternberger would have had a huge impact as a rookie as it's extremely difficult for tight ends during their first season.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Having him for depth would be kinda nice however. We don't know if he is better than Tonyan.
The TE group is struggling for an identity. Some of it comes down to play calling, and the default in passing situations is Graham, like it or not.

Just makes me wish the Pack had resigned Cook for $3 mil/year. All he does is produce.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless AJ Green is available for a 2nd round pick, I don't want to trade for any receiver. Scantling is improving. He's far from perfect but I'd like to see what he's got with the right amount of opportunity.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless AJ Green is available for a 2nd round pick, I don't want to trade for any receiver. Scantling is improving. He's far from perfect but I'd like to see what he's got with the right amount of opportunity.

But aside from him, without Adams on the field (if this injury is going to mean that this Sunday), who else do we have deep on this roster who consistently makes plays.

GMo's pretty much been invisible and our TEs have been fails aside from M Lewis hurdling the guy there. Sorry but no, the depth at WR is not good enough to my liking, not like it is at KC and the LARs.

D

Deleted member 6794

Having him for depth would be kinda nice however. We don't know if he is better than Tonyan.

At this point we have no idea if Sternberger is better than Baylis.

Just makes me wish the Pack had resigned Cook for $3 mil/year. All he does is produce.

That wouldn't have been enough money as Cook signed for more than $6 million a year with the Raiders after leaving the Packers.

Unless AJ Green is available for a 2nd round pick, I don't want to trade for any receiver.

Green has suffered too many injuries lately for it to make sense to trade for him.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score

At this point if he can snare in tough catches I'd call him an upgrade. I mean, speed is a valuable asset for TEs, but sticky hands are king.

Hence why I got sick of the crap Richard Rodgers took because he caught everything including a big 60 plus yard deep ball that won a game.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerfan in Carolina wasn't getting much love when he came out with that list. Through four games, with the exception of Bulaga, the other 9 guys have played like crap or have run for the hot tub.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packerfan in Carolina wasn't getting much love when he came out with that list. Through four games, with the exception of Bulaga, the other 9 guys have played like crap or have run for the hot tub.
and have completely increased their trade value in the process right? LOL there's a reason people respond the way they do.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and have completely increased their trade value in the process right? LOL there's a reason people respond the way they do.
The players on the list have very little if any trade value. Some of those guys will probably remain in the tub while others should get benched. One player who should've been traded while he was worth anything in the off season is Fackrell. It would've been nice to see Gute get anything in return for his fluke 10 sacks last year.

Members online

Latest posts