Top 10 Players The Packers Must Trade Out Of Here Before The Deadline

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time to fleece those two teams in the rotten apple be it the Jets or the Giants with these guys dragging our team down. We cannot allow these slow putzes and sack giver uppers to continue ruining this team. These guys must get shipped outta here.

We can get some 3rd or 4th rounders maybe even 2nds for these guys

1. Lane Taylor

2. Trevor Davis: sick of watching his ineptness trying to return punts and can't even avoid slipping up when there's a wide open field in front of him

3. Jimmy Graham

4. Mercedes Lewis

5. Robert Tonyan

6. Bryan Bulaga

7. Dean Lowry

8. Oren Burks

9. Jake Kumerow

10. Fadol Brown

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What have any of those players I mentioned done for this team?

NOTHING!!! Time to get rid of do nothings and get contributors in here.

It is hard to even know how to respond to that list and to how you are treating the nfl trade deadline like the mlb trade deadline.

I will just point out one. Lowry had some really good plays today. Trading him would be foolish

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Brees is down, I suggest we make a straight up trade with NO. Graham for Cook!

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jeez talk about kneejerk threads. But then weren't you calling for Corey Linsley's head after that single mis-snap in shoutbox? So no surprises.

Lane Taylor is probably the only one who needs immediate upgrade. I don't mind seeing Elgton Jenkins more.

Don't know it's Graham or the scheme.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jeez talk about kneejerk threads. But then weren't you calling for Corey Linsley's head after that single mis-snap in shoutbox? So no surprises.

Lane Taylor is probably the only one who needs immediate upgrade. I don't mind seeing Elgton Jenkins more.

Every single one of our TEs are slow and downgrades from Richard Rodgers. I got no use for TEs only used for blocking purposes. If you want more blockers out there in heavy sets, then use backup defensive tackles.

And that was the worst snap in Packer history

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Time to fleece those two teams in the rotten apple be it the Jets or the Giants with these guys dragging our team down. We cannot allow these slow putzes and sack giver uppers to continue ruining this team. These guys must get shipped outta here.

We can get some 3rd or 4th rounders maybe even 2nds for these guys

1. Lane Taylor

2. Trevor Davis: sick of watching his ineptness trying to return punts and can't even avoid slipping up when there's a wide open field in front of him

3. Jimmy Graham

4. Mercedes Lewis

5. Robert Tonyan

6. Bryan Bulaga

7. Dean Lowry

8. Oren Burks

9. Jake Kumerow

10. Fadol Brown

Wow, if they are so bad, how are you going to get 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks in return for them?

Who is going to replace them on the roster?

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow, if they are so bad, how are you going to get 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks in return for them?

Who is going to replace them on the roster?

Pretty sure Taylor and Bulaga's current backups are instant upgrades. And I'm pretty sure there's faster TEs currently sitting on practice rosters atm.

I'm also certain Shepherd would run circles around Davis returning punts and take a few to the house.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every single one of our TEs are slow and downgrades from Richard Rodgers. I got no use for TEs only used for blocking purposes. If you want more blockers out there in heavy sets, then use backup defensive tackles.

And that was the worst snap in Packer history
Wait, Richard Rodgers is your performance ceiling? Jaysus.

Given time Tonyan will be better than Richard.

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Players that have done nothing for teams usually don't bring in 2nd rounders. And teams don't trade 1/5th of their team at the deadline in the NFL.

I bet you are fun at parties.

Reaction score

Is this Brandon on his work IP Address?? :rolleyes:

How to you spin a win against MN to go 2-0 as such a negative thing. smh

No way does GB ditch Bulaga, Tonyan, Lowery or Kumerow.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Outside of Taylor and Graham I'm not sure what the hell the OP is looking at when watching games if all these guys need to go

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm not too fond of Graham. He can't block to save his soul. And Lewis and Tonyan? Yes, OP, lets dump our entire TE group. You need to step away from the ledge there.

OP - get rid of Bulaga?? Seriously? He's one of the few OL playing well out there. smh

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts