Duds vs Giants

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Studs; The drunk who sat in front of me during the game, how he even stood up amazed me and the John Bon Jovi tribute act sitting next to me.

Duds; WTF was that ?

D

Deleted member 6794

I take full responsibilty for this loss. This was the fifth Packers game I attended, resulting in the fifth loss in those games.

PM me if you want to donate to keep me away from games in the future ;)

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like I said it’s a 1%, and Powerball chances are 5% so it is a chance
Even if you bought 100k tickets, you would have still less than a 1% chance. But we lost to a team that got beat up by a backup QB 2 weeks ago (cowgirls). He didn't light up the scoreboard, he made crucial plays when needed. I'm not going to start bashing, but JL is not the answer and if our QB doesn't want to make the "tough throws" and only wants his WRs to be wide open, then this season is going to tarnish his legacy. These receivers aren't DA and never will be. You are going to have to make hard throws (a lot). Look at Josh Allen yesterday he threw a bad pick in the end zone, but everyone will be only talking about all the other things like his 424 yards and 4 tds.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just in case there are people who still think the Packers will be 6-1 5-2 going in to Buffalo, the Jets just demolished Miami
5%???? you actually believe there is a5% chance of winning the Powerball?? *****….
Outcoached, outplayed, outschemed, outhustled, outhearted, outclutched.

This team is going nowhere.

Why are we throwing twice on 3rd and 2? Hand it to Dillon twice and that's a first and goal 99% of the time. Not to mention we wanted to bleed clock anyways. Zero reason to throw.

This defense is pitiful; I was bamboozled.

Rodgers isn't playing well either, but he is also the man who brought us Run the Table. so I suppose I'll watch next week.
It probably was a run play but Rodgers had to be the “hero” in London lol

Toad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just curious.......... did anyone here watch the first half?
Yes the first half was the only worthwhile watching of the game! So why the disheveled meltdown in the second half? Players NOT doing their jobs. Giants sensing Packers weaknesses and Packer Coaching staff doing NOTHING about it! Does that about sum up the game for you????!!!

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
That was a really disappointing game. I mean, to let Daniel Jones of all people slice and dice you without his top three receivers is just embarrassing. The whole defense is a dud to me.

Then on top of it to score zero points in the second half just is unacceptable. This seems MLF's style of play though. Take an early lead and hand on for dear life. It's been a trend of his for his entire tenure as coach. He has to fix that. Entire offense is a dud for their 2nd half performance.

I'm too disappointed to name any studs in this game.

Reaction score
The one silver lining. We’d better be thinking about ways to retain Aaron Jones at reasonable money. That kid was one of the best steals of his draft class.

We need to be poking around at
1 more Veteran WR (trade deal?) We’d be fine if Sammy was reliable, but I don’t think we can bank on that. He’s been hurt in camp and now has missed more games than he’s played. If one more of Cobb or Doubs or Lazard goes down we’re going to be Daniel Jones’n at WR also.:eek:

Last edited:

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
The one silver lining. We’d better be thinking about ways to retain Aaron Jones at reasonable money. That kid was one of the best steals of his draft class.

We need to be poking around at
1 more Veteran WR (trade deal?) We’d be fine if Sammy was reliable, but I don’t think we can bank on that. He’s been hurt in camp and now has missed more games than he’s played. If one more of Cobb or Doubs or Lazard goes down we’re going to be Daniel Jones’n at WR also.:eek:
How soon are Watkins and Watson expected back? I haven't heard any specifics on either one regarding their status. Those two are a bad combination to have out at the same time imo.

Reaction score
How soon are Watkins and Watson expected back? I haven't heard any specifics on either one regarding their status. Those two are a bad combination to have out at the same time imo.
My guess is Sammy will be back for after he fulfills his 4 game departure (minimum requirement) so by our WFT game in 2 weeks?

It sounded like Watson tweaked his hammy and I wonder if it happened on the -3 end around loss? he didn’t look right imo. We should know better by Thursday, but my guess is he might miss this Jets contest is my guess.

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quay Walker had a 35.7 PFF grade. He was the lowest rated run defender and was responsible on the 40 yard crossing pattern to Barkley. He is a rookie and it's only 5 games in, but he needs to step up his game. Outside of Doubs, this draft class is not looking good.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am tired of Matt’s excuses after every game too. You are all supposed to be professional players and coaches. What an entire disaster!!
What concerns me is sometimes coaches have a window of opportunity, where the players listen to them and buy into what they're saying. And as time goes by, if it doesn't have the results hoped for, players can start to tune them out. Or the league catches up and finds a way to nullify what they're doing. MLF has a great (regular season) record in Green Bay, so I hope that won't be the case, but I wonder about it.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet. New D Coordinator mid season...hmmm....wanna see Wyatt blow stuff up when he gets healthy.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quay Walker had a 35.7 PFF grade. He was the lowest rated run defender and was responsible on the 40 yard crossing pattern to Barkley. He is a rookie and it's only 5 games in, but he needs to step up his game. Outside of Doubs, this draft class is not looking good.
Well they have a rookie sitting on the bench that should be starting at OG in my opinion

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I take full responsibilty for this loss. This was the fifth Packers game I attended, resulting in the fifth loss in those games.

PM me if you want to donate to keep me away from games in the future ;)

You never told me that :eek:. Here was me thinking it was MY fault !

Members online

No members online now.