Duds vs Giants

coulomb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Cobb?
Duds:
Defense, Defensive Adjustments.

Good Fn God. Only hope this is a wake up call, because this was a debilitating loss.

Last edited:

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty embarrassing loss for the team. Giants were fielding a bunch of nobodies and still won. Packers are very, very good at playing to the level of their competition. Nightmare to watch as a fan.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Almost everyone was terrible in the second half, just across the board. The defense couldn't get a stop to save its life, offense couldn't get anything going. The only second-half points came on an intentional safety. And how many times did Rodgers hopelessly throw long passes down the sideline? They weren't working—time to move on and try a different play.

Also, MLF once again got away from the run game. Jones and Dillon ran well when given chances, but MLF looked like MM with his inability to hand the ball off. When your backs are averaging more than 5 yards a carry, you give them more touches.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Could be getting some Love soon, team just can’t move the ball on third down and some yards w/o going deep pass, Rodgers wheels have slowed a lot, so the time may be not now but could come

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Defensively, I think there were more issues with effort than with the scheme.

Offensively, LaFleur completely abandoned the run in the 2nd half and Rodgers missed a ton of throws, and got way too cavalier on the 2nd drive of the 2nd half that allowed the Giants to get the ball back so quickly and then take the lead, taking advantage of a gassed defense. That drive from Rodgers looked like early 2018 under McCarthy.

LaFleur has shown time and time again that he is extremely poor at adjusting on the fly. He's an exceptional game planner, and typically has the offense humming in the first half. But there's way too many situations where the offense gets stuck in the mud in the 3rd quarter and early 4th, and sometimes that catches up to you before you're able to pull your head out of your rear.

Not many positives. Just have to use it as motivation moving forward.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
They ABSOLUTELY BLOW!!!! The worst team in the league with a winning record by far!!!!!!!!!
Thank goodness we can count on you to stop by a few times per season to let us know how awful we are. I actually feel a little better after seeing you post this, because it lets me know the Packers will be just fine.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team's inability to adjust in the second half came back to bite us for real here. This is the main dud I took away from this mess.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank goodness we can count on you to stop by a few times per season to let us know how awful we are. I actually feel a little better after seeing you post this, because it lets me know the Packers will be just fine.
It’s what I’m here for! Lol sorry I just expect them to be better and after all the years with Rodgers at qb I expect more.. this year on offense they don’t look good and 3 drives in the second half is not good.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
This team's inability to adjust in the second half came back to bite us for real here. This is the main dud I took away from thar mess.
This is extremely concerning. It's pretty much been SOP under LaFleur's watch.

Unfortunately, the more evidence we get, the more I worry that it's never going to change or improve enough. No one can take LaFleur's record from him. He's been exceptional. But this specific critique is an inescapable reality for him as a coach. At times, it really rears its ugly head especially in the biggest games.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Always a 1% chance, and a lot of egos getting burned
Nah. It's quite literally 0.

Benching Rodgers burns the bridge to the ground. And you have 2 years left of dead cap that make it 100% irrational to do it. Almost as irrational to even suggest it being a possibility to begin with.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Benching Rodgers burns the bridge to the ground. And you have 2 years left of dead cap that make it 100% irrational to do it. Almost as irrational to even suggest it being a possibility to begin with.
Bridge? Burns the whole city to the ground. We would be f*cked for next 4-5 years.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Unless Rodgers gets hurt there is a better chance of you winning the power ball before they bench Rodgers for love. Unlessssssssss they are 3-10 and Rodgers gets abducted by aliens then love may sniff the field my guy
Like I said it’s a 1%, and Powerball chances are 5% so it is a chance

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like I said it’s a 1%, and Powerball chances are 5% so it is a chance
U realize that love sucks tho right? Idk why you want him in there? They could throw me in there for a pack of peanuts and I could hand the ball off to Dillon 76 times throw some passes in the dirt take a few sacks occasionally throw a duck over the middle. You don’t like what they doing now with Rodgers u will not like love in there. Talk about conservative play calling you better hope those aliens don’t come…

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score

So what are your suggestions then

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs

Cobb, Big Dawg Lewis

Duds

EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

Members online

Latest posts