Duds vs Giants

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
So what are your suggestions then
To stay the course with a head coach and quarterback that have won 13 games each of the past 3 seasons. I'm not real high on LaFleur right now, and Rodgers is playing well below peak Rodgers form, but that's the suggestion. Can't overreact.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
U realize that love sucks tho right? Idk why you want him in there? They could throw me in there for a pack of peanuts and I could hand the ball off to Dillon 76 times throw some passes in the dirt take a few sacks occasionally throw a duck over the middle. You don’t like what they doing now with Rodgers u will not like love in there. Talk about conservative play calling you better hope those aliens don’t come…
Well then with you at QB how do you suggest this offense starts putting up more pts

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Am I correct our offense has scored 10 second half points (taking away the NE game!?

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To stay the course with a head coach and quarterback that have won 13 games each of the past 3 seasons. I'm not real high on LaFleur right now, and Rodgers is playing well below peak Rodgers form, but that's the suggestion. Can't overreact.
That’s the course we’re stuck with now. Green Bay had the chance to transition with a KRAPload of draft picks. Now we just have to wait for Rodgers to OFFICIALLY quit and then move on with a lot fewer assets

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Ok I get it i’m not in the fire MLF camp, and in 3 seasons he has a solid winning record, but it hasn’t turned into going to a SB game, but its still early

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
"What the hell happened out there?" ~ Lombardi (play on quote)
I had to leave at halftime 20-10 .... so bummed they let that lead slide with what I'm seeing in highlights, in a very embarrassing fashion. Oh well I'm going to go on with my day and hope the Packers learned from today and hopefully can pull off a win against the Jets for the love...

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well then with you at QB how do you suggest this offense starts putting up more pts
I mean I have highschool college and semi pro ball experience. I’m friends with Kurt benkert so I did get to do some training sessions. To fix the offense it’s simple instead of handing ball off to Dillon 76 times a game I will hand it off to Aaron jones 38 times…

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In all honestly there is gonna be growing pains with this offense everyone knows I’m impatient. But a lot falls on the staff for not making adjustments I’m not a coach but my opinion. Rodgers doesn’t trust his rookie receivers. He doesn’t wanna throw interceptions. And until they get some time to mold what you see is what you get. I’m all for jones getting the ball even more he is there best player on offense by far I don’t necessarily like splitting Carries with Dillon a change of pace is fine but jones is way better than Dillon. And the defense needs to step up they aren’t living up to there “hype”

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I mean I have highschool college and semi pro ball experience. I’m friends with Kurt benkert so I did get to do some training sessions. To fix the offense it’s simple instead of handing ball off to Dillon 76 times a game I will hand it off to Aaron jones 38 times…
Wait, where are your pass plays? Cobb and Lazard have been wide open QB

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wondering where S Watkins has been? He's not a savior but maybe helps to spread the field? He wasn't on the injury report so I assume he suited up. Yes, he's injury prone but why did we pick him up if we're not using him. Rodgers will just get locked on Cobb and to a lesser extent, Lazard.

Reaction score
I think we got exposed out there some. Don’t get me wrong the Giants have a pretty good Defense, close to the Packers. However it was a substandard O game plan in 2nd half and coupled below average clock management. Once again we ignored our RB’s considering they are a top 3 Duo RB pair and multi faceted.

I’ve got to give Matt a Dud here. Dillon and Jones were averaging 5.0 per Run and we just gave up on them???!!
Again. 19 runs should’ve been 30+ and Dillon had ZERO catches?? 21 touches all purpose? between that duo? That’s embarrassing level non usage. I would’ve thought we’d rush for 180-200 yards on their porous Run D. Giants Run D we’re ranked below us until today.

Cobb and J’aire were some overall playmakers this game. Walker was an honorable mention.

I’ve got to hand it to the Giants, they played ball control, good defense and wearied our Defense down. We looked liked we were there to sightsee, not play football.

Last edited:

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wondering where S Watkins has been? He's not a savior but maybe helps to spread the field? He wasn't on the injury report so I assume he suited up. Yes, he's injury prone but why did we pick him up if we're not using him. Rodgers will just get locked on Cobb and to a lesser extent, Lazard.
He's on IR - again.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I really believe that if ST hand recovered the ball that hit the return man, the game could have been won, but a blown opportunity and were 3-2

Reaction score
Imo. We’d better go for broke and sign another good veteran WR. Watson and Watkins has shown injury prone and generally unreliable
We can’t Win against top teams with Cobb as our best WR. No disrespect to him he played wonderful.

Find a team in the next couple of weeks with a Good WR and work a trade deal. There’s going to be several teams all but eliminated inside the next several weeks that might be players to a trade deal.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I could not believe LaFleur took out Jones and put in Dillon on that last drive with 3rd and 2 or 3 I think. And why they don't throw to Deguara is beyond me. He is the fastest/quickest of the TEs. We gave up a lot of 3rd down plays on defense. Rodgers and his "trust" thing...very over-rated.

Budman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty embarrassing loss for the team. Giants were fielding a bunch of nobodies and still won. Packers are very, very good at playing to the level of their competition. Nightmare to watch as a fan.
I hear what you're saying but I think this will be the Packers consistently this year, no matter the type of team they are playing. It's not just playing down to the competition, it's just where they are now as a team. We may even see them get blown out when they face a little stiffer competition as the season wears on. Then again, the Pack may catch fire and get things figured out.

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Joe Barry needs to take a long hard look in the mirror on his scheme/play calling. You cant invest the type of capital we have for 8+ years in the draft, spend the large chunk of our FA $$ all on the defense and continue to put up performances like this

A 3rd string rookie QB lights you up, followed by a below average QB, who's hobbled, with ONE weapon who got hurt in the 2nd half.. it's inexcusable

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is on ir..hamstring injury against Tampa?

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
All this negativity - I learned a valuable lesson today. If I ever need to crap explosively, I'll hop a flight to London.

Top to bottom... all duds in my book. ...but, a truly special tip of the "crap cap" goes once again to the coaching staff. They went into a coma during half-time

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud: Rodgers. Team losses by 5 after Rodgers under throws Cobb on an almost certain TD in the 2nd quarter...THEN under throws Lazard on a long throw in the 4th. Hitting 2 defenders with throws on the final offensive plays on a potential game scoring drive!

Dud: Douglas. TWO drive extending Defensive penalties

O-Line: Too many free rushers throughout various parts of the day. No sliding protection.

Stud: Were there any?

And yes BENCH Aaron Rodgers! Bow up and show him that the QB position is about 45% RESPONSIBLE for building chemistry and timing with young/new wide receivers! He's been running unchecked while his skills have been deteriorating for 10 years now!

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts