Daryn Colledge Signs his tender

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know Colledge gets a lot of schit, and it's somewhat warranted.
But if he's allowed to just play and focus on LG, and not have to get shifted out to tackle ever, I think Colledge is an above-average guard in the NFL and he can continue to get better.

Now I know we have the rookie Newhouse, the brutha, and we also are apparently moving Spitz to guard, but Colledge keeping his job wouldn't surprise me much.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly hope we trade him for a corner or OLB

I like the way you think!

Colledge to Pittsburgh for Thaddeus Gibson or Jason Worilds?
Colledge to Warshington for Carlos Rogers?
Colledge & Desmond Bishop to Pit for LaMarr Woodley?

Far far fetched, Fletch says.

PackerSlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the idea of trading him and I like the idea of keeping him as a backup. Competition is always good. He would be a great serviceable backup for at least the beginning of the year. Then hopefully, if he gets playing time he plays well enough so that we can get something decent for him by the trading deadline. It will probably be predicated on the injury situation by that point.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
I hope we trade him for Conan O'Brien, i heard NBC let him go... we need to upgrade our show host roster... no depth after ole' Colledge.

OP
OP
N

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope we trade him for Conan O'Brien, i heard NBC let him go... we need to upgrade our show host roster... no depth after ole' Colledge.

No way we're doing that. TT likes to build through the draft remember? We're much better off taking a premier entertainer from the draft. I'm sure there's been plenty of them (T.O., Ochocinco, Crabtree, Chris Johnson etc. etc.)

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
No way we're doing that. TT likes to build through the draft remember? We're much better off taking a premier entertainer from the draft. I'm sure there's been plenty of them (T.O., Ochocinco, Crabtree, Chris Johnson etc. etc.)

Eh, your right. Damn TT. Always messin **** up, giving up on proven divas to draft equal potentialed NFL stars. Didn't he learn his lesson last time? Oh well, Conan, sry buddy. Daniel Tosh, I'm lookin at you for the 2011 Draft!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see him out there with a chip on his shoulder and knock the h3ll out of somebody on every play. I still think he could be a player with the right coaching.

Latest posts