Cobb's Injury

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Link or what? I could post someone and say someone on the training staff says Rodgers has sustained a Concussion.

sometimes just trust in people...

You are AWARE we do have people that read/post here that would shock you?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those complaining because the injury was suffered on a punt return, I'd like to point out the same injury could also happen on a reception/yards after the catch. That he got hurt is more important than the circumstances surrounding the injury.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For those complaining because the injury was suffered on a punt return, I'd like to point out the same injury could also happen on a reception/yards after the catch. That he got hurt is more important than the circumstances surrounding the injury.
True could have happened on any play.

The thing is, up big late, you tend to remove your most important players.... and a punt return is a type of play you don't want to risk a star on.... that's why all the great WRs who were punt returners tend to relinquish their return duties once they've arrived as star WRs..... I think we'd all agree Cobb is there.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On Randall Cobb's injury: “I hope it’s not serious,” McCarthy said. “The training staff on the field did not give me anything to believe that it was very serious, but as you know with ankle sprains and joint injuries, the next day is a huge indicator.”

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
On Randall Cobb's injury: “I hope it’s not serious,” McCarthy said. “The training staff on the field did not give me anything to believe that it was very serious, but as you know with ankle sprains and joint injuries, the next day is a huge indicator.”

We have ivo telling us training staff said it wasnt serious...

Now MM says training staff didnt indicate it was serious

There for

Ivo is MM

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok you caught me! Im mason Crosby:sick: I am here to pick up on some kicking tips. What do you all think of my swing?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have ivo telling us training staff said it wasnt serious...

Now MM says training staff didnt indicate it was serious

There for

Ivo is MM

I'm much better looking.

Our time management skills are equally as bad tho.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cobbs injury is not an ankle injury imo.i saw the replay sveral times. The good thing is he was able to walk, however i think it was his knee or groin. Hopefully its notthat bad because imo he shoulda never out there returning punts.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An MRI will be conducted on Monday.
Currently, it’s not believed that Cobb has any significant damage.

Again, we all hope Cobb is back this week or next, but until I see it, I'm expecting the worst.
His injury appeared way worse than Cedric Bensons.
It was actually closer looking to what happened to Ryan Grant in week 1, 2010 season, at Philly.

Was that the one he was hopping around on 1 leg on the sidelines?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
His injury appeared way worse than Cedric Bensons.

Not trying to disrespect you..

But I commented on my wife during the game that we will not get a good look at the injury because IMO CBS has horrible camera potions and angles for game

I couldnt tell if it was worse or not...So how could you tell?

H

HardRightEdge

Ok you caught me! Im mason Crosby:sick: I am here to pick up on some kicking tips. What do you all think of my swing?

You know you were just over swinging and ******** up your tempo, right? While you won't get the ball deep into the EZ as often on KO's, taking something off the ball across the board will get you more consistent and effective tempo. I think I saw that against TEN, right?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You know you were just over swinging and ******** up your tempo, right? While you won't get the ball deep into the EZ as often on KO's, taking something off the ball across the board will get you more consistent and effective tempo. I think I saw that against TEN, right?

It was the holder

Members online

Latest posts