Bart Starr at the game...

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was just thrilled to see him at the game, I have so much admiration for him as a player and as a role model.

The coolest thing I heard was that Rodger's said that he uses Bart as an example and that he would like to follow his example of how to play his career ...

...and I thought I liked Rodgers before....now I luv the guy!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Thankful to have him there, thankful to still have those classic players from the Lombardi era still with us.

And on that moment, Lombardi smiled from high above.

My sons were teasing me when I jumped out of my seat when Starr came on saying part of the Declaration of Independence. I think he should have been the one to carry the trophy to the team rather than Staubach. I mean, what's with that? A COWBOY? C'mon man.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My sons were teasing me when I jumped out of my seat when Starr came on saying part of the Declaration of Independence. I think he should have been the one to carry the trophy to the team rather than Staubach. I mean, what's with that? A COWBOY? C'mon man.

Absolutely, Starr should have presented the trophy to the Packers.

Man, 13 Championships!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score

I think Staubach was chosen for the Trophy presentation at the start of the season, but not sure.

I would have rather seen Starr carrying it out myself, but I don't have anything against Staubach. Classy guy.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
LMAO I just thought of something.

Dallas as we know, had a bad year, but it was capped off with the two teams they hate the most. Pittsburgh and Green Bay in the Super Bowl, and their legendary quarterback had to hand the Lombardi to us!

LOL must hurt to be a Dallas fan, but they could have it worse.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Staubach was chosen for the Trophy presentation at the start of the season, but not sure.

I would have rather seen Starr carrying it out myself, but I don't have anything against Staubach. Classy guy.
Staubach is one of the best QBs of all time, and a really great guy.

Better than Aikman.

Members online

Latest posts