Aaron Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you're offering to leave the forum for good DePack..why are you asking for permission or a bet? If you want to go..then go.

You want people to throw a party for you? Man that's sad.

HEHE....I thought your last post was it??? HEHE

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So again...you decline. I have his press conference downloaded ready to go, if you'll accept my bet, I'll share it with all. It only requires a one word answer.....YES...or NO.

Hey I love the stuff about your 6'4" 250 lb buddies who also played "college football". That's pretty funny. Oh wait.......that was a threat? If you really played any kind of college football you wouldn't have to repeat it a half dozen times.

Man this dude has trouble reading.
I have the press conference too and like I said..ready the post above..he's towing the company line.
He's being classy. Something you don't understand.

No threats buddy..just the truth..that's who they are and we're not hard to find. Why should I accept your offer when you won't accept mine.
I offered mine first.

I have the press conference too and like I said..ready the post above..he's towing the company line.
He's being classy.

Okay I'll get back to Rodgers...I already overstated my last statement.
Giving DePack more than he's worth.

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cal2GreenBay said:
If you're offering to leave the forum for good DePack..why are you asking for permission or a bet? If you want to go..then go.

You want people to throw a party for you? Man that's sad.

HEHE....I thought your last post was it??? HEHE

HEHE? Wow you're like a 15 year old kid.
No wonder. It all makes sense.

The one thing you are RIGHT about is that I've stated
things to you too long and you're just trying to feel
good about yourself.

Have your day buddy. We all love your show.

Done and out..all posts are about Rodgers after this.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers Dad can beat up Alex Smith's Dad.....and McCarthy can beat up Nolan.

Well, that pretty much settles this protracted pissing fit.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Done and out..all posts are about Rodgers after this."

You said that about 4 or 5 posts ago.

Thank you for admitting I'm right. It takes a big man to admit he's wrong....you know about 6' 4'' and 250 lbs.....lol

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm tempted to close this but I'll let it go for now.

So why not post your press conferences so we all can see what was said. I'd like to see the thoughts on Smith and Rodgers. I remember hearing a mixture of things but I did not see the press conference.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So why not post your press conferences so we all can see what was said. I'd like to see the thoughts on Smith and Rodgers. I remember hearing a mixture of things but I did not see the press conference.

There is one way I would post it.......it's not really difficult to find. Besides I think my point has been made and if you were doing your job you would have closed this a while ago :wink:

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Aaron Rodger's proday assessement
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic...PGHIBR9F41.DTL&hw=aaron+rodgers&sn=010&sc=401

NFL pre-draft assessment
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic...G44C4JFJ35.DTL&hw=aaron+rodgers&sn=002&sc=579
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic...PGSVCBSED1.DTL&hw=aaron+rodgers&sn=016&sc=303

San Jose Mercury News (CA) - May 4, 2005 - 1D Sports
RODGERS' FALL SURPRISED 49ERS EXECUTIVE
A lot of NFL teams will be kicking themselves for not drafting Aaron Rodgers, says 49ers executive Scot McCloughan.

San Jose Mercury News (CA) - April 22, 2005 - 1D Sports

THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT AARON . . ., DON'T BELIEVE PURDY OR HYPE: TAKE RODGERS
Sometimes, you have to close your eyes, put a cell-phone block on the murmuring NFL muckrakers and draft with your gut. Hey, 49ers brain trust: Be brave. Be simple. Draft Aaron Rodgers. OK, selecting Rodgers with Saturday's No. 1 overall pick -- or trading down just enough to still get the ultra-productive Cal quarterback -- might not be the trendy, ''SportsCenter''-sanctioned move. But picking Rodgers, a red-hot commodity a...

Last thing is that the SJ Mercury News (if you guys want to subscribe)
in news mentioned that at the draft..San Francisco drafted Alex Smith and was looking to trade him to the Tampa Bay Bucs for extra draft picks and Tampa was going to take Aaron Rodgers at three.

The Bucs reneged on the deal because they didn't want to give in to the high draft pick demands of the 49ers. They also didn't really BELIEVE in Smith all that much to give it up.

The 49ers were trying to parlay Smith to get Rodgers and more picks..but it didn't work out and had to stick with Smith.

Only the bay area news reported that but also Sal Paolantonio reported that at the 2005 draft during the war room discussion w/the 49ers.

Alex was really the 2nd choice..and York also stopped them from going
along w/the trade because he didn't want to look like he traded Smith because of the gigantic contract demands.

The 49ers and Rodger's agent Mike Sullivan had a contract already in place. But York wanted to fix his own image and decided to committ 60 million dollars to the 20 year old Smith to appear like a "generous" owner
and would be willing to pay a no.1 pick.

Just a smidgen of the stuff...

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hehe....why not post the press conference? You went to so much trouble to post the fluff articles by a "journalist". I bet the guy never played "college football" and certainly isn't 6' 4" and 250 lbs!!!!

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/scorecard/04/22/truth.rumors.nfl/1.html

If the 49ers, who hold the No. 1 pick, are unable to agree to a deal with Alex Smith before the draft, and pass, the Bucs might be able to trade up from No. 5 to take him.
-- Palm Beach Post

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/scorecard/04/21/truth.rumors.nfl/index.html

Even if San Francisco addresses their quarterback position with the top selection, either Utah's Alex Smith or California's Aaron Rodgers will still be available for Miami. Dolphins coach Nick Saban has refused to tip his hand about which player he has targeted if he decides to keep the pick and not trade down. Rodgers flourished in a West Coast-style system at California, and is considered, by some analysts, as being more ready to play immediately than Smith, who excelled in an unconventional spread offense at Utah.
-- South Florida Sun Sentinel

Hey Pork88,

All I've been doing is posting actual articles. I'll leave it up to mr. Talk 15 year old DePack to post the video. Other people work and can't download video at work.

For all you other readers. See the difference. One person's posting points w/actual references and the other continues to hurl insults. The proof is in the pudding.

But I'm more than happy to share articles that everyone can see.
Read all this and THEN watch that video. Since DePack can provide it
then I don't have to take it from my Tivo.

You'll have the full perspective.

p.s. DePack should check his PM and check his manhood there too.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Exactly. Depack really has no argument so he has to get classless.

He's from PHILLY afterall.

Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?

I'm tempted to close this but I'll let it go for now. - a MOD nontheless

my lord thats freakin downright hilarious!!

ANYHOOTERS.

Rodgers will be an 'ok' QB. The Ravens flavor Trent Dilfer type I would presume. He won't win you many games and will cause you to lose even less.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero,

I really don't see the point in closing every thread because two people can't get along. Considering Cal2 is back on subject and posting articles that relate to the subject I think discussing Rodgers can continue in this thread.

If you have a problem with how I mod feel free to send a pm.

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cal2GreenBay said:
Exactly. Depack really has no argument so he has to get classless.

He's from PHILLY afterall.
Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?
I'm tempted to close this but I'll let it go for now. - a MOD nontheless
my lord thats freakin downright hilarious!!

ANYHOOTERS.

Rodgers will be an 'ok' QB. The Ravens flavor Trent Dilfer type I would presume. He won't win you many games and will cause you to lose even less.

Nice asssessment Zero. I'll tell Aaron what you said he'd be like when he's in the probowl in a couple years.

Yes I was back on topic(Thanks Porky88) and I posted lots of reading material for all
who wondered what happend during the 2005 draft. And we're
all awaiting this post draft video from what's his name.

I don't want to bother because i'm not going to go through the trouble of taking it from my tivo and transferring to video. I'll let the other person who needs the video to validate his argument to do that.

All I have done is give lots of references. So you have one person who makes references and another who just hurls insults and discredits them.

Aaron and his agent Mike Sullivan from Octagon knew was going to be traded back to San Francisco if the chance came w/tampa bay. He knew the scenario. It didn't happen and I could tell Mike McCarthy was sad to see it not happen. He's happy to be reunited w/Aaron now.

In actuality Ted Thompson told Aaron during the combine that he'd take him if he was in their range but was convinced he wouldn't be.

For Ted it was a no brainer. He called Scott McCloughan of the 49ers to ask if they should draft him McCloughan said "in a heartbeat"...

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/artic...G44C4JFJ35.DTL&hw=aaron+rodgers&sn=002&sc=579

Here's what these experts say:

-- Athleticism

Rodgers: "Throws well on the run and has nice movement in the pocket against the rush." ... "I loved his mobility. I think he presents a good 'X' factor from that standpoint; if things don't go right, he's going to create something with his feet." ... "Rodgers is a more explosive athlete."

-- Arm strength

Rodgers: "On a scale of 1-to-10, if you rated Alex Smith's arm as seven, then you have to give Rodgers' arm a nine.

--Technique

Rodgers: "He has a very quick release and he's very accurate. He's got great command of the offense he's running, and I would think that he'd be more ready to step in and play." ... "Rodgers ... gets rid of the ball quicker (than Smith)."

Reaction score
As for having command, I must confess myself disappointed in his behaviour towards the O-Line.

I say Favre get nailed, and the two closest players to him (both on o-line) went and extended a hand to help him up right away.

Hopefully Rodgers learned a big lesson against the Pats.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
As for having command, I must confess myself disappointed in his behaviour towards the O-Line.

I say Favre get nailed, and the two closest players to him (both on o-line) went and extended a hand to help him up right away.

Hopefully Rodgers learned a big lesson against the Pats.

It's gonna be tough to learn that lesson if he can't play a half without getting knocked out for the season.

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see DePack play a pro game w/a broken foot...so he can comment on
Rodger's so-called fragility.

HOw bout you stand there DePack and I'll break your foot and after you're done crying...we can talk about how fragile you are and be knocked out for the season..

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see DePack play a pro game w/a broken foot...so he can comment on
Rodger's so-called fragility.

HOw bout you stand there DePack and I'll break your foot and after you're done crying...we can talk about how fragile you are and be knocked out for the season..

:roll: Get yourself some help son.

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Run like the crybaby you are..seriously. You back down like a coward.

I give sources for all the points I make and then you run..ignore those posts and try to discredit them. Yet you give no sources and try to back down now..

If you start a fire..make sure you can finish or otherwise you're a coward..

But of course you're not a racist..but you like mentioning the "***** city"

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I give sources for all the points I make and then you run..ignore those posts and try to discredit them. Yet you give no sources and try to back down now..

C'mon son. The original bet (that you backed down from not me) was that MM thought more highly of Alex Smith than Boy Broken foot. You claimed MM wanted the China Doll and not Smith. Please repost this "proof".

On another note....I've dealt with bigger A-holes on this board than you (and your 30 6' 4" 250 lb buddies) so please don't think you scare or intimidate me with your bullsh1t PM's. It don't work.

Here's the deal....keep throwing in the ***** thing and keep deflecting if you like, but you will still be wrong. Rodgers sucks. He will never be the answer and Mike McCarthy knows it. Now take my bet and I'll proove it Sally.

Cal2GreenBay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cal2GreenBay said:

C'mon son. The original bet (that you backed down from not me) was that MM thought more highly of Alex Smith than Boy Broken foot. You claimed MM wanted the China Doll and not Smith. Please repost this "proof".

On another note....I've dealt with bigger A-holes on this board than you (and your 30 6' 4" 250 lb buddies) so please don't think you scare or intimidate me with your bullsh1t PM's. It don't work.

Here's the deal....keep throwing in the ***** thing and keep deflecting if you like, but you will still be wrong. Rodgers sucks. He will never be the answer and Mike McCarthy knows it. Now take my bet and I'll proove it Sally.

DePack Chopra is delusional. He bets himself and says I am not betting him. You must have a gambling problem w/these bets and "here's the deal" comments. Makes sense really.

And "Aaron Sucks" Wow..the universe is altered now..because DePack Chopra's opinion really matters....

Back to topic.

Bring the video..and let us see....

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tried to give you guys a chance with this thread but again you guys can't keep your personal opinions on one another to yourself. Settle your differences through pm. Talk with a mod or Ryan if problems continue.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts