Aaron Rodgers Attitude

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Plus I just think it's just insane the notion that the Packers organization is just going to kick out their hall of fame and best generation QB they've ever had next year. I mean come on, that's just stupid and they wouldn't do it unless they had some death wish on their heads.

And no don't try and bring up that Favre situation again. He retired... PERIOD! If he had wanted to play for the Packers in 2008 he would have been the QB no problem.

You're right he DID retire...but he was 2 games in 2008 better than the Packers were with Rodgers and 1 game better in the standings, plus two games further in the playoffs than the Packers were with Rodgers. It's happened before, it'll happen again, maybe not in 2022, but I do think in 2023 Aaron is gone for Jordan.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the hell is this? Rodgers isn't going around threatening to retire or indicating he's going to retire his way out of Green Bay the way Favre did.
I was saying that like they were not getting rid of Favre; they also will not be getting rid of Rodgers.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're right he DID retire...but he was 2 games in 2008 better than the Packers were with Rodgers and 1 game better in the standings, plus two games further in the playoffs than the Packers were with Rodgers. It's happened before, it'll happen again, maybe not in 2022, but I do think in 2023 Aaron is gone for Jordan.

Well good at least we'll wait till he turns 39/40 lol.

Anyway point in being those who think the Jordan Love Era starts next season are just out to lunch.

I was saying that like they were not getting rid of Favre; they also will not be getting rid of Rodgers.

Ah lol thanks for clarifying

D

Deleted member 6794

I think Rodgers is fed up with Lefleur's god awful in game adjustments and refusal to let him adjust plays at the line of scrimmage.

There isn't any evidence suggesting Rodgers is fed up with MLF.

You're right he DID retire...but he was 2 games in 2008 better than the Packers were with Rodgers and 1 game better in the standings, plus two games further in the playoffs than the Packers were with Rodgers.

While the Jets had a better record than the Packers in 2008 it's worth noting that the Packers offense scored more points that season. BTW the Jets didn't make the playoffs that year.

If you're talking about 2009 with Favre playing for the Vikings both teams had success on offense ranking second and third on points scored in the league respectively, being a total of nine poibts apart.

There's no reason to blame Rodgers for the playoff loss at Arizona after putting up 45 points.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There isn't any evidence suggesting Rodgers is fed up with MLF.

While the Jets had a better record than the Packers in 2008 it's worth noting that the Packers offense scored more points that season. BTW the Jets didn't make the playoffs that year.

If you're talking about 2009 with Favre playing for the Vikings both teams had success on offense ranking second and third on points scored in the league respectively, being a total of nine poibts apart.

There's no reason to blame Rodgers for the playoff loss at Arizona after putting up 45 points.
Dude he'd blame Rodgers for the common cold if he was able to.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For me, Rodgers attitude this year has been awesome. So much better than the recent past. The last few years with McCarthy were ******* him imho and it took a bit with LaFleur to get out of it. I also think he relishes and thrives on being the respected old pro while still being able to play well.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Rodgers caused it with his overall stats while a Packer when playing in the state of California you are totally right.
And you don't have the decency to deny you would. On one hand I respect you for your honesty, but on the other hand your hatred for Rodgers is baffling to me.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's get down to the real problem here. For the past few years, Rodgers had a Bears fan dragging him down. Now that she's gone it is like Superman 3 all over again.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And you don't have the decency to deny you would. On one hand I respect you for your honesty, but on the other hand your hatred for Rodgers is baffling to me.

It's not hatred, it's not being blinded by the shiny bow and the pretty wrapping paper. It's having looked past that to see the truth. While he is a great QB there is 1 whole state and another stadium that he plays like crap in. It's seeing the full field.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
It's not hatred, it's not being blinded by the shiny bow and the pretty wrapping paper. It's having looked past that to see the truth. While he is a great QB there is 1 whole state and another stadium that he plays like crap in. It's seeing the full field.
The captain body bagged you a few posts above in case you missed it.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope I am wrong but I see ARod doing some of his old attitude crap again. Perfectionism. Frowning like why can't others also be perfect. We play better when he is loose imho. And moves on to the next play.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope I am wrong but I see ARod doing some of his old attitude crap again. Perfectionism. Frowning like why can't others also be perfect. We play better when he is loose imho. And moves on to the next play.
that may be, but i've been around a while in all sorts of capacities and I have a feeling his attention to detail and demands for hardwork around him have elevated this team much higher than a few moments may have deflated them.

The last game it was well in hand and they lined up quick to do something he saw i'm sure and it wasn't executed well and he was visibly upset. While some might say, what's the big deal, keep smiling the game was won, I'd counter with NFCCG 2014. You don't let up until it's done. You don't "miss" something for lack of attention or lack of effort until the game is over. When you allow mental mistakes to be ok because you've alrready "won" you lose on the big stage eventually.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that may be, but i've been around a while in all sorts of capacities and I have a feeling his attention to detail and demands for hardwork around him have elevated this team much higher than a few moments may have deflated them.

The last game it was well in hand and they lined up quick to do something he saw i'm sure and it wasn't executed well and he was visibly upset. While some might say, what's the big deal, keep smiling the game was won, I'd counter with NFCCG 2014. You don't let up until it's done. You don't "miss" something for lack of attention or lack of effort until the game is over. When you allow mental mistakes to be ok because you've alrready "won" you lose on the big stage eventually.

Mondio I hope you're right

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's a train of thought that says that you should always be 100% focused and demanding excellence even when you are practicing. Develop good habits and don't let bad habits creep in.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
As far as I could tell, ARods attitude was awesome today.
There was a throw to adams that went just few yards and appeared rodgers threw it low..

After the play camera caught him swearing and I believe he was mad at himself

Brockington 42

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is not about Rodgers performance. This is about his attitude. He is the only QB that sits the bench with a smug look, when he’s loosing and does not do a single thing to pump up his defense. Don’t get me wrong, I love AR12. But I absolutely hate this about him.
And yet they are the#1 seed in the NFC...he is making a difference...you don't know what he says to any player on that sideline...(G)otta be good though.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was a throw to adams that went just few yards and appeared rodgers threw it low..

After the play camera caught him swearing and I believe he was mad at himself
I caught that too and I’m sure he was mad at himself. Made that a tough catch for Adams with no chance to turn up field and make a guy miss

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The play last week was when he was rolling right and nobody open and Lazard just stood there. I just would like Aaron to comment to Lazard when he gets to the huddle to not just stand there. Maybe he could teach him something. But ARod is having a great season with young players and seems to be having fun. Which he sure was not having with McCarthy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts