Aaron Rodgers Attitude

D

Deleted member 6794

Think the big problem is right now we don't have a Reggie White, LeRoy Butler or Charles Woodson out there to fire the guys up. That's what I think we need to make sure Rodgers gets one more trip to the SB bringing home the Lombardi.

According to rumors Kevin King tried to be the guy firing up the defense this week in practice. Unfortunately he suffered an injury while attempting it.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure..they were discussing cooking techniques

Or state farm vs all state
Right at the end, Rodgers put his arms out to show the Smiths to come around the edges. I was laughing out loud watching this yesterday, like those dudes don't know how to rush the QB. There's Rodgers telling them...."don't let him get outside."

In his postgame, Rodgers said that he was telling the Smiths his opinion about the formation they were likely to see on 4th & 26th.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I think what Rodgers really screwed up was yelling at jamal williams to get on the line if scrimmage so he could then spike the ball. When he did that I was thinking oh they're not gonna spike it he's gonna just run a play. Then he spikes it, I don't get why he wasted 6 seconds yelling at williams to move when he was fine where he was especially just for a spike
This might be the weakest attempt to criticize Rodgers I've ever heard or read. And that's saying something.

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to take a minute to demonstrate an example of a poor attitude, because I feel this will be glossed over. Now imagine if that was Rodgers, some of us here be crucifying him.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

The tablet toss isn't the same as this?

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to take a minute to demonstrate an example of a poor attitude, because I feel this will be glossed over. Now imagine if that was Rodgers, some of us here be crucifying him.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Not if he had six rings.

Jace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is not about Rodgers performance. This is about his attitude. He is the only QB that sits the bench with a smug look, when he’s loosing and does not do a single thing to pump up his defense. Don’t get me wrong, I love AR12. But I absolutely hate this about him.
I think it has more to do with the coach then Rodgers. I think Rodgers is fed up with Lefleur's god awful in game adjustments and refusal to let him adjust plays at the line of scrimmage. While it is ****** of Rodgers to do this we all know who Arod is and how he operates and I think if we don't want to see him in a 49ers uni by next year and Jordan Love starting we need to fire MLF
sign the petition below!
http://chng.it/LyBfGk6R

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it has more to do with the coach then Rodgers. I think Rodgers is fed up with Lefleur's god awful in game adjustments and refusal to let him adjust plays at the line of scrimmage. While it is ****** of Rodgers to do this we all know who Arod is and how he operates and I think if we don't want to see him in a 49ers uni by next year and Jordan Love starting we need to fire MLF
sign the petition below!
Yes... definitely let’s fire a coach that has fielded a team that has has won 20 of its first 26 regular season games. *****. smh

Jace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes... definitely let’s fire a coach that has fielded a team that has has won 20 of his first 26 games. *****.
I get it that was me too before a couple days ago bro. but is a few nifty play calls worth loosing out on Arod? realistically what has MLF done? management finally brought us a pass rush in the Smith bros, he got a healthy and pissed Rodgers, and McCarthy drafted Aaron Jones and Jaire so what has MLF done honestly besides draft Jordan Love?

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get it that was me too before a couple days ago bro. but is a few nifty play calls worth loosing out on Arod? realistically what has MLF done? management finally brought us a pass rush in the Smith bros, he got a healthy and pissed Rodgers, and McCarthy drafted Aaron Jones and Jaire so what has MLF done honestly besides draft Jordan Love?
MLF did not draft anyone... he is the coach not the GM. And wanting to fire a second year coach with Lefleur’s record because he made some mistakes in a game 2 days ago is asinine. Try and be a little less reactionary. You will never find a coach that satisfies you if you think that every decision they make has to be perfect. He will make more mistakes, but so far he has done a very good job. I would like to see a new defensive coordinator next year, but that is a different topic.

Jace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MLF did not draft anyone... he is the coach not the GM. And wanting to fire a second year coach with Lefleur’s record because he made some mistakes in a game 2 days ago is asinine. Try and be a little less reactionary. You will never find a coach that satisfies you if you think that every decision they make has to be perfect. He will make more mistakes, but so far he has done a very good job. I would like to see a new defensive coordinator next year, but that is a different topic.
lol Im sure the D coordinator is a subject all of us Packer fans can agree on lmao but yeah I get what you mean I probably am overreacting Im just so scared he's gonna try and get rid of Rodgers before next year

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sign the petition below!

Sorry, but this is just ridiculous on all kinds of levels

1. Enough of these fake news narratives about Rodgers being at odds with LaFleur already. They've been debunked 6 ways from sundown, and anyone who believes them should have their head bashed into a table.

2. LaFleur is solely the HC and not the GM. The GM runs the decisions on who is drafted and signed and I'm sure made the call to draft Love.

I've got my own beefs with our GM and think he should be called out, but that's another topic as as swhitset put it.

3. Now as to play calling, well yes I've been critical of that like I was the other day. But at 7-3 and with a real chance to win out from here, it's ridiculous to call for him to be fired for that when there's still a good chance that can get fixed.

4. On the Mike Pettine and Shawn Mennenga situations, well if he shows too much loyalty to them the way Mike McCarthy did with Dom Capers and Slocum/Zook, yeah that could be a problem. Thing is I'm not sure how much leeway he has to hire/fire people on his coaching staff solely on his own. I suspect some decisions may need approval from Mark Murphy.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes... definitely let’s fire a coach that has fielded a team that has has won 20 of its first 26 regular season games. *****. smh
I was thinking about this the other day (before the Colts game), what a great record MLF has led the team to so far. Sometimes a team responds to a coach but then start to slack off as the message gets stale. I'm just hoping we get a team together that can actually do damage on the highest level, before whatever mojo MLF has wears off.

MLF did not draft anyone... he is the coach not the GM.
It's not his final decision, but I get a very strong impression he was deeply involved in it.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't, otherwise why would certain other high pick players be largely relegated to the sideline atm as opposed to getting in the game?

I'm not saying LaFleur has zero say in personnel decisions, but thus far Gute seems to be calling most of the shots imo.

Last edited:

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not his final decision, but I get a very strong impression he was deeply involved in it.
You may be correct, but my response was not really about that. I know you didn’t suggest we should, but I’m certainly not going to advocate that the Packers should fire Lefleur based on anyone’s guesses as to his involvement in drafting Love.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You may be correct, but my response was not really about that. I know you didn’t suggest we should, but I’m certainly not going to advocate that the Packers should fire Lefleur based on anyone’s guesses as to his involvement in drafting Love.
Especially if you are not upset about the pick.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Plus I just think it's just insane the notion that the Packers organization is just going to kick out their hall of fame and best generation QB they've ever had next year. I mean come on, that's just stupid and they wouldn't do it unless they had some death wish on their heads.

And no don't try and bring up that Favre situation again. He retired... PERIOD! If he had wanted to play for the Packers in 2008 he would have been the QB no problem.

jon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2. LaFleur is solely the HC and not the GM. The GM runs the decisions on who is drafted and signed and I'm sure made the call to draft Love.

This is interesting to me. In my understanding, this is as it usually is, but Murphy has a different approach. The coach reports to him, not to the GM. This makes Murphy more central to football operations rather than the usual owner/president who focuses on overall operations (financial, community, league business) and leaves football/team decisions to a GM (and his coach).

So what does this mean to the Gute's authority? It's certainly not 100% the GM's decision on a player-- it isn't anywhere, I'd guess-- but who has the final say on a draft pick? Who makes the executive decision when the senior management team doesn't come to consensus?

I have no idea how they do it in GB, but there must be one person with the last word, and I can't shake the feeling it's Murphy.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is interesting to me. In my understanding, this is as it usually is, but Murphy has a different approach. The coach reports to him, not to the GM. This makes Murphy more central to football operations rather than the usual owner/president who focuses on overall operations (financial, community, league business) and leaves football/team decisions to a GM (and his coach).

So what does this mean to the Gute's authority? It's certainly not 100% the GM's decision on a player-- it isn't anywhere, I'd guess-- but who has the final say on a draft pick? Who makes the executive decision when the senior management team doesn't come to consensus?

I have no idea how they do it in GB, but there must be one person with the last word, and I can't shake the feeling it's Murphy.
You don’t see Gute out on the field calling plays during a game, and I don’t think anyone is suggesting that he is participating in the coaching of the team. Why do so many people want to believe that the coach is doing the GMs job where the draft is concerned. So they both report to Murphy .... so what. One is the coach, one is the GM. Now, do they discuss things like what type of players the coach needs to run his system? I certainly hope so. But I have seen no evidence that suggests that Le Fleur has an equal say when it comes to the draft, players contracts etc...

Members online

Latest posts