Aaron Rodgers Attitude

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The play last week was when he was rolling right and nobody open and Lazard just stood there. I just would like Aaron to comment to Lazard when he gets to the huddle to not just stand there. Maybe he could teach him something. But ARod is having a great season with young players and seems to be having fun. Which he sure was not having with McCarthy.

Oh heavens to Betsy.

Look, Rodgers is a little bit of a *****. Not to excuse him, but the great ones usually are.

At the same time, his teammates love him. They rave about him. Is he ******* them? Yeah, but I don’t think they mind.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Oh heavens to Betsy.

Look, Rodgers is a little bit of a *****. Not to excuse him, but the great ones usually are.

At the same time, his teammates love him. They rave about him. Is he ******* them? Yeah, but I don’t think they mind.
The armchair psychology about Rodgers' attitude and demeanor is humorous.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again the fact that we're nitpicking his attitude and we're winning with him, just shows how spoiled a fan base we are.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Again the fact that we're nitpicking his attitude and we're winning with him, just shows how spoiled a fan base we are.
Just goes to show that for some, winning isn't enough. There's always something to ***** about.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess you cannot see a difference this year.

With Rodger’s leadership? Nope. I sure don’t.

Are you in the meetings with him? On the practice fields? You see the text messages, hear the phone calls between teammates? I’m going to guess not. You, and me, we don’t know anything about his leadership, so I’ll just take his teammates words as truth. A few random video clips in a heated game don’t mean a lot to me.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I hope I am wrong but I see ARod doing some of his old attitude crap again. Perfectionism. Frowning like why can't others also be perfect. We play better when he is loose imho. And moves on to the next play.
So his bad throw to adams today ( which adams caught) he was seen mouthing to himself.

I say he was *****ing about him self.

Is that okay? Or he cant be mad at himself?

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
With Rodger’s leadership? Nope. I sure don’t.

Are you in the meetings with him? On the practice fields? You see the text messages, hear the phone calls between teammates? I’m going to guess not. You, and me, we don’t know anything about his leadership, so I’ll just take his teammates words as truth. A few random video clips in a heated game don’t mean a lot to me.
Not everyone listens to the postgame pressers, but Rodgers has been praising guys left and right for their production, effort, sacrifice, embracing roles, doing what's best for the team, etc. I would put a hell of a lot more stock into what actually comes from Rodgers mouth, as opposed to trying to analyze body language in the heat of the moment in actual games, to your point.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Going out on a very shaky limb here, but perhaps since the arrival of Love, Rodgers has something to prove. If that is the case, that was the most ingenious draft pick we ever made. JMHO

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Going out on a very shaky limb here, but perhaps since the arrival of Love, Rodgers has something to prove. If that is the case, that was the most ingenious draft pick we ever made. JMHO
I think this is a very fair observation. Any time a team spends high draft capital on your position, particularly quarterback since only one QB can be on the field at a time, it can make you look in the mirror and really be objective in asking yourself what you could be doing better, or what can I do to make absolute sure this guy doesn't stand a chance at taking my job.

To me, it's clear that Rodgers feels more comfortable in LaFleur's system in year 2. It was always going to look better than year 1, but the thought of Love lighting a fire under Rodgers making a difference in the level of play, even if only a little bit, is more than fair and likely accurate.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So his bad throw to adams today ( which adams caught) he was seen mouthing to himself.

I say he was *****ing about him self.

Is that okay? Or he cant be mad at himself?
Yes, of course that is OK. And I have no problems with ARod. None. Where would we be w/o him? I only think that his attitude this year has changed for the positive and that has helped his teammates. I should not have brought up an isolated case.

Members online

Latest posts